49

After a fairly intense war with the Roan kingdom's victory, even though Syrem managed to escape, everyone let out a sigh of relief.

- Human, are you okay?

Cale was covered in his own blood at the moment.

"I'm fine."

Cale smiled and pat Raon's round head gently as he was really fine.

Cale was no longer in pain at all after the vitality of the heart healed him.

He then approached Choi Han and gently held his cheek.

"Are you okay? That must hurt so much..."

30 percent already made Cale shiver in pain, he didn't know how much pain Choi Han endured for him.

Choi Han smiled brightly as he felt Cale touch and held Cale hand.

"I'm relieved that I was the one receiving that pain, Cale nim. I didn't know how crazy I would be if you had the pain I felt earlier."

Cale sighed hearing that. Everything is in control for now.

But, Cale was confused about how to deal with Clopeh.

Because of Adin, Cale didn't like the obsessive eyes in any alpha.  Who knows what that bastard will do, right?

.

.

"Aren't you going to change your clothes before going to the Navy base?"

Alberu who was worried about Cale came with a teleport scroll just to make sure Cale was really okay.

"I'm fine. They should be embarrassed to see an omega like me working so hard."

Cale let out an annoyed sigh.

He was with Choi Han and Clopeh because Clopeh didn't want to leave Cale alone.

"By the way, why does he keep looking at me like that?"

Alberu asked when he saw Clopeh who kept looking at him with a crazy gaze making him feel uncomfortable.

Clopeh, who realized Alberu was staring at him, walked forward and knelt in front of Alberu.

“Having hair that makes one feel warm just by looking at it… I was wrong, it wasn't Cale Henituse, but you, your Highness. Will you marry me!?”

!!!!!???????

Alberu was super shocked when he heard that.

Choi Han and Cale just turned their faces away.

Alberu looked at the two to get them to take care of it, but it was useless since they both acted like they saw nothing.

"Ahem, young master Clopeh, as you can see, I'm an alpha."

Alberu awkwardly said that and stepped back from Clopeh.

"I have no problem with that, your highness. All I want is to be with you."

Clopeh held Alberu's hand and wanted to kiss it if Alberu didn't withdraw his hand with incredible speed.

"I think I don't have any business here anymore, so I'm going to leave first!"

Alberu immediately ran away from Cale and Choi Han.

!

However, when Alberu tore the teleportation scroll, Clopeh held Alberu's shoulder making Clopeh teleport with Alberu.

Cale had no problem with that because Clopeh had already told them all the important information.

Cale let out a tired sigh and his body seemed to lose all its strength when Cale's legs gave out.