50

Cale sighed tiredly looking at the battle that he had easily won with the ghost ship plan.

Choi Han also managed to capture Syrem.

He gets a bit wounded with a magician with red hair tries to stop him.

But Clopeh already told them that, that red-haired mage was dangerous. So Choi Han should avoid him in this fight.

In front of the people there, Cale looked calm in giving accurate and perfect directions.

But inside, Cale wanted to resign as soon as possible.  An omega's panic attack really couldn't be underestimated.

Even Cale, who was once the alpha, found it very difficult.

'How can Toonka lead the war?'

Cale thought about that considering that Toonka was an omega from the start. That sure is amazing.

- Those nobles are really annoying!

Raon looked very upset after the call with the crown prince ended.

Cale was a weak omega, they thought they could definitely take Mary and Choi Han for their own benefit without Cale being able to argue.

“I'll leave the talking to Choi Han.”

Cale let out a long sigh.  If he opened his mouth, he might curse them all out.  Cale's patience level is very low right now.

Choi Han nodded in understanding while Mary looked dissatisfied because she was not allowed to attend.

"Those nobles are truly shameless! The Commander is an omega and they still want the strength of Choi Han nim and Mary nim!"

A soldier from the Naval base shouted dissatisfied at the meeting.

And many of them also expressed their frustration.

Cale just smiled seeing those who sided with him even though he was just an omega at the moment.

"I'll take care of it, don't worry."

When Choi Han spoke, everyone was silent.  The look in Choi Han's eyes was truly frightening even when he smiled.

Who would dare touch a sword master's fiancee?

'The nobles are truly crazy...'

They all didn't want to know what would happen at the nobles' meeting later.

.

.

.

At the meeting, Cale comes with Alberu, Choi Han, and Clopeh who's somehow become Alberu's bodyguard.

Just being present with Alberu was enough to let everyone know the person behind Cale was the crown prince.

In the meeting, Cale only let Choi Han speak.  His mind wasn't even in the meeting room because Cale wanted to immediately lie down and relax.

Bang!

!?

"If you dare, say that again."

Cale was confused when he saw Choi Han suddenly hit the table in front of Duke Orsena's henchman until it shattered.

"After all, Cale is an omega! I don't accept it because it's the same as tarnishing our name as alpha!"

The henchman didn't seem afraid at all to voice his opinion.  That's because everyone has grown up with rules like that.

Cale expected that considering how low an omega was.  They were lower than a woman in that world.

Choi Han was completely ready to kill the bastard in front of him.