29

Cough! Cough!

Cale had a slight fever from the shock he was getting from yesterday.

Cale sighed internally.  He was supposed to return to the Henituse mansion today actually if he was not sick like this.

But Hans work fast that he had already sent letters about Cale's poor health and what Cale was going through to the point that his family told him to just rest and not think about his promise to the crown prince.

Cale only had a slight fever, it wasn't that bad actually.

He sat receiving a letter from the Stan mansion.  However, he received 2 letters that make him confused.

Taylor's letter is full of insignificant opening and closing remarks.

[Thank you for directing Count Henituse to help me.  You can deal with Venion soon.]

Cale smiled at that and gave the letter to Hans to burn.

It's not good to leave evidence.

Cale opened the letter from Cage onwards.

[I'm waiting for you at the Henituse mansion.]

Cale frowned.

There were only brief messages in Cage's letter.  But it sounded so urgent that he was already waiting for him at the Henituse mansion.

But Cale decided not to think about it that much.

Cale went back to lying down because his head was still a little heavy.

.

.

2 days passed and Cale's body condition was getting better.

Hans and Hilsman once again looked at each other.

This time, Cale didn't talk so much and didn't even move much, and would always sit on the bed hugging the pillow.

On, Hong and the black dragon also looked worried about it.

They all looked toward Choi Han.

?

Choi Han tilted his head in confusion.

“Go talk to young master-nim and try to lighten up his mood.”

Hans said that and patted Choi Han's shoulder as he encouraged him.

"Don't make anything unnecessary, meow."

On said it walked out with Hong and an invisible black dragon.

Hilsman also left the room allowing Choi Han and Cale some time together.

Choi Han frowned at their behavior.

He knew they were only helping him, but to leave Cale alone with the alpha wasn't a very good move.

'I hope Ron will be back soon.'

Choi Han never thought he would wish for that terrible old man to return.

But only Ron was always on standby to jump in and save Cale just like him.

Beacrox was also busy in the kitchen and looking after the wolf cubs to keep an eye on Cale all the time.

Choi Han sighed and sat down on a chair beside the bed.

“Cale-nim, are you okay?”

Cale nodded without saying anything.  Cale's face was as stoic as ever.

Choi Han pursed his lips seeing how Cale did not want to speak.

"Cale nim, you know you can talk to me if you have a problem."