41

Shaaa––––—–

The sound of raindrops continues to be heard in Hoik village.

The children sat close to Cale when Cale watched the rain from the window.

Cale seemed to be in deep thinking from his slightly furrowed brows.

"Young master, what are you thinking about?"

Hans asked as he placed the snacks in front of Cale. He worried that Cale thinking something bad again.

"I was just thinking, do I need to take Choi Han with me, or not..."

Cale wanted to pretend to be weak when he met the queen of Jungle, but Choi Han was strong enough to be around him.

However, he couldn't just rely on On and Raon if his illness relapsed.

He needed someone who could help him if something annoying happened.

"Just take him. It'll be much safer."

Sir Andrew immediately answered.  Choi Han was the person who knew Cale the most and would know how to take care of him.

"No! I don't agree! You should bring Beacrox or Hilsman instead! I don't want that bastards getting too close to you, young master!"

Hans argued strongly when he pointed at Beacrox and Hilsman who had just returned with Lock and the wolf cubs.

Cale looked at Beacrox and Hilsman for a moment.

"Hilsman is too noisy, and Beacrox is too intimidating."

Cale spoke spontaneously making Hilsman and Beacrox feel themselves stabbed with sharp words.

"Bahahahahaha! That's right! Beacrox is so intimidating! His face's so scary!"

Hans laughed out loud when he heard Cale's comment.  How can Beacrox attract the attention of women and omegas with his scary face?

Cale looked at Hans with a strange look. 

Hans always had different thoughts with him whenever he wanted to decide something.

But now he agreed so easily about Beacrox.

"I thought you hated Beacrox meow~"

Hong said seeing that Hans didn't seem to hate Beacrox that much.

"I just feel uncomfortable when I'm close to him. It feels like I'm being terrorized by bees when I'm close to him."

Hans answered sincerely, remembering how the alpha aura around him was very disturbing when he only briefly became an omega because he was close to Beacrox.

But Hans' words made Beacrox look in the mirror.

"Do I look that scary?"

Hilsman and Choi Han who were heartless, nodded at Beacrox's question.

That made Beacrox feel even more gloomy.

Sir Andrew, on the other hand, checked on Cale's condition without caring about their problem.

Cale sighed softly.

'It looks like I really have to bring Choi Han with me...'

.

.

.

In the forest of Path of No Return.

"Ugh, because it keeps raining it's really hard to move around here..."

Cale complained as Choi Han held Cale's hand, making sure Cale wouldn't slip.

On was hanging on Cale's shoulder, inside his raincoat, while Raon was flying next to Cale.