12

Cale sat quietly as the others watched Cale intently.

"Cale, you look thin. Are you eating properly? And where's that black hair bodyguard with you last time?"

Ron and Hans stood behind Cale without saying anything when Eric asked.

"He has other work that I ordered him to do."

Cale looked at the food on the table that was some distance away from him.

"Hans, get me that honey-roasted chicken. I want to eat it. I'm hungry."

Hans bowed respectfully and immediately went to get the food.

No one disputed because Cale was an omega.

“Young master Venion Stan enters the gate!”

Hearing that, Cale looked toward the gate, and his eyes met Venion's.  Neo was behind him looking around.

Cale put his hand under the tablecloth.

-I'm fine!  I said I'm fine!

Cale petted the shaking head of the black dragon to calm him down.

'No wonder he didn't come in by himself.'

He was sure Neo also wanted to cling to the strong so he could save himself.

But somehow, he felt goosebumps when he saw Venion.

'Don't talk to me.'

Cale picked up the glass of water in front of him hoping that Venion would not come near him.

Venion walked passed Cale without greeting him.  That made Cale feel relieved.

But Cale did not see Venion's lustful smile that gave Neo the chills.

Neo held Cale's shoulder.

“Be careful of young master Venion's actions.”

That's all Neo whispered before walking away as if nothing had happened.

"???"

Cale was sure that Venion suspected him of being the one who took his black dragon.  But he wouldn't really hurt him, would he?

There was no reason for Venion to harm him as long as he didn't know about the black dragon.

Venion didn't even greet him.

Ron's gaze at Venion became super cold as if it could silently kill Venion.

"Here, young master."

Hans placed the grilled honey chicken that had been neatly cut in front of Cale.

"Thanks."

Cale picked up a knife and fork and ate quietly.  The other Omegas were also eating quietly like Cale.

"Your highness-!"

The gatekeeper shouted before stopping.

Everyone raised their eyes as the royal family entered the gate, strutted along, and stopped at the highest point there.

Alberu, the crown prince smiled at all the guests there.

"Welcome-"

Gasp!

Alberu's words came to a halt when he heard the gatekeeper gasp.

“Young master Taylor Stan enters the gate!”

The gate once again opened.

A man sitting in a wheelchair and a priest entered the place.

'They have arrived.'