19

"Bob, what are you afraid of?"

Toonka stared at the fisherman far off the shore, looking for shells.

"I never told anyone about this."

The wind gently blew Toonka's hair.

"I'm an omega. Even if I don't want to admit it, I'm still the omega with the lowest authority in this world."

Cale raised his eyebrows.

"Are we lower than someone with dark blood in their bodies?"

Toonka couldn't answer that.

"Bob, whether you are alpha, beta, or omega, as long as you are capable, you deserve opportunities to lead others."

Toonka looked at Cale who was holding his stomach, still looking relaxed and calm.

He then looked at the drawing in the sand that Cale had made.  It might be random, but it looked like a map of the western continent.

"As long as the goals of the subordinates and the leader are the same, who cares about who is in charge? What matters is what we are going to achieve."

Cale stood up and stepped on the part of the map in the sand, where the magic tower should be.

"Defeat your enemies and your subordinate enemies. That even applies in politics."

Cale walked towards the direction of the newly arrived boat like he didn't do anything.

Well, he didn't really do anything.  He didn't even know what he was drawing on the sand to understand Toonka's thoughts.

Toonka looked toward Cale who was talking to his subordinates calmly.

'I can do it.  I have to beat all those shitty mages!'

.

.

.

Cale was leaning against the tree feeling very sick from the vibrations that were generated by the whirlpool.

“Cale-nim, are you okay?”

Cale nodded.  He wasn't someone who would show his weakness to strangers or his enemies.

"We'll take a look around the area before doing what I'm planning."
"Alright."

After all, Cale was still their leader.

“Cale nim, did that Bob hurt you?”

Cale shook his head.

"Why does he want to hurt me? He's just curious."
"Curious?"

Choi Han sounded flustered.

"Well, that's all you need to know."

Cale firmly stood back up and then walked over.

-Humans, there's a strange corpse across the beach!

!?

Cale was shocked to hear that.

-But corpses are scary!…they're like humans but their legs are weird!

"Are their legs flippers?"
-You're right human!  It's a fin!

Cale let out a sigh after he heard that.  He immediately took another path.

-Human, don't you want to see it?
"No. I'm sure it's terrible."

.

.

"Wow..."

Cale was in the depths of the island, having a gap where seawater entered there with rocks so it looked like he was in a forest that was told in a fairy tale book.