7

Cale walked into the villa while yawning.  It made him not look like a noble.  But Cale didn't care because he was just tired.

Just arriving on the bed, Cale threw his body onto the soft mattress.

Cale didn't need to worry too much because Cage had already blessed the child in his belly and it became stronger than an ordinary womb.

On, Hong and the black dragon that followed him invisibly also lay down on the bed.

"Would you like to eat?"

Cale asked quietly.

"I want to."
"Me too! How about you, our youngest?"

The black dragon snorted but his wings and tail moved like he was happy.

Cale pulled on the rope hanging on the bed.

Kling!  Kling!  Kling!

The bell rang and Ron knocked on the door within seconds of the bell ringing.

"How can I help you, young master?"

Ron asked without entering the room.

"Prepare the food."
"I understand."

Ron left immediately as Cale closed his eyes asleep.  Ron would take care of the children while he was asleep.

Hah... Going on a long journey is really a tiring thing.

.

.

Knock, knock.

Hearing the door knock, Cale opened his eyes.  His hair was a mess because he was just woken up and opened the door.

“Ah… Sorry to disturb your sleep Cale nim. But I can only think of you at a time like this…”

Cale rubbed his eyes, looking at the unconscious Lock on Choi Han's back.

He frowned and covered his nose.

"Clean the blood on your body first."

Rosalyn frowned but still used her magic to clean the blood on their bodies.

"Bring him in and lay him on the bed."

Cale looked at Hans and Ron who were frowning.  It gave Cale the chills and make him fully awake.

"Hans, clear the training ground. Ron, is there something you'd like to say?"

Hans immediately moved following Cale's orders and Ron looked at Lock.

"Young master, will you be alright?"

Cale nodded.

-I'm with him, Grandpa Butler!  What might happen?

Ron nodded and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Choi Han, what happened?"

Choi Han lowered his head.

"When I arrived at the werewolf village, it was attacked. I've used potions but they didn't work. Miss Rosalyn said he is a creature that gods hate to the point that potions are useless."

Cale nodded and stroked Lock's head.

"Ha... Hah..."

Lock breathed heavily as he stared at Cale.

"It will be fine."

Lock saw his uncle's reflection as Cale said that.

!?