42

Everyone had gotten up and was getting ready to leave the Path of No Return forest.

But Cale was still sleeping soundly.

It wasn't a problem for them to Cale sleep longer considering his condition, but it was a bit awkward because Choi Han kept hugging Cale as if trying to warm Cale.

As an omega, Raon also had limitations to warming Cale with magic because omegas were very sensitive to magic after he learned it from Rosalyn.

The frequency that omegas can receive is not much, or they might be mana-poisoned.

That is why Toonka immediately knew Cale was not a mage back then.

Even though the dragon's mana was pure, Raon still had to be careful.

Because of that, Cale's temperature currently wasn't that good.

Cale also was sleeping which made Cale's temperature drop even further.

Cale's eyelids trembled, and he opened his eyes, and his vision was blurry.

That made him sigh in annoyance.

The blurred vision made him dizzy.

"Why is the temperature here so cold too?"

Cale muttered in annoyance holding his cold face.

"Choi Han, my glasses."

Cale knew that the one hugging him was Choi Han.  The smell of Choi Han's perfume was still on Choi Han's clothes.

Choi Han immediately gave Cale's glasses to him.

"Better."

Cale sighed softly but did not move away from Choi Han because the temperature there was very cold.

Choi Han poured hot milk into a cup and gave it to Cale.

- Strong Choi Han, you forgot our human marshmallow!

!?

Choi Han flinched at Raon's voice in his head.  How could he forget that!?

Cale's hands were red because of the cold.

'There's no marshmallow in it.'

Cale frowned but just drank.  He couldn't hit Choi Han at the moment.

On just shook his head seeing that. It seemed like Cale would not let go of Choi Han because of that small mistake.

'You owe me 2 punches!  Hemp!'

Cale casually leaned against Choi Han as if no one was there.

Well, as long as Hans isn't there, there won't be any problems.

"You guys are really close, huh."

Litana smiled, quite happy to see how Choi Han treated Cale well.

As an alpha too, Litana knows Cale is an omega.

Unlike other places, forests protect each other, making there no discrimination between the 3 second genders.

"Choi Han is reliable."

?

Cale smiled toward Litana, and Choi Han suddenly put a marshmallow into Cale's mouth with a bright smile.

"You should put it in my milk."

Choi Han could only laugh awkwardly there receiving Cale's sharp gaze.

Litana just laughed, seeing Cale and Choi Han's interaction.

From what she felt, Choi Han's aura was very harsh and scary.  However, Cale felt that comfortable with him, making Litana know that Choi Han gave Cale better treatment than anyone else.