24

Cale stared out of the window, seeing how Beacrox was being bothered by many women who were probably a bit younger than him.

It was quite entertaining to see Beacrox overwhelmed by it all and trying to run away.

'How is he still single until now?'

Cale wondered as he saw Choi Han also being overwhelmed by the blonde woman whenever he was with Amiru to do something.

Cale did not mind if Choi Han had a partner.  And he also thought it would be fun to attend his subordinate's wedding ceremony.

But...

'That woman already has a fiancé...'

Cale let out a short sigh thinking about how annoying that would be.

'When will Beacrox get married?  I want to attend his wedding.'

Cale recalled when he had attended Bae Puh Rum and Kim Min Ah's little wedding.  It was a nice event to attend.

Cale also believed that Ron would definitely want to see his son marry a good woman.

“Young master, what are you thinking?”

Hans asked as he placed the sweets in front of Cale.

"About Beacrox and Choi Han's wedding. When will they get married? They have handsome faces though."

Hans was shocked to hear that.

"That's not likely to happen any time soon."

Hans said with an annoyed face.

He also has that thought many years before but that never happen to Beacrox and he is also tired of being cupid and trying to match up maid who wants to get closer to him but ends up failing.

"Why?"

"Sir Beacrox can't see or touch anything dirty. He refuses to even touch anyone if he isn't wearing gloves. How can he have a wife?"

Hans said that with a bit of frustration.

Cale thought that made sense.

"What about Choi Han?"

Hans was stunned for a second.

He couldn't tell that Choi Han had a crush on Cale, could he?

“…… He is still at his young age…”

Hans said that with an awkward smile.

Well, Choi Han does have a baby face.

Cale suddenly felt want to hug something.

"Hans, get me my fox doll."

"Where?"

No one knows where it is.

“Ask Choi Han. He keeps it.”

Cale said that with no sin on his face.

".........."

And with that, you want that man who has everything you need to get married to someone else?

Hans was tired of Cale's denseness.

.

.

.

"Choi Han, where did you keep young master's fox doll?"

Hans asked and Choi Han took the fox doll from his spatial bag.

"You brought it with you?"

Hans said that with an unbelievable face.