40

"On the Path of No Return, it will rain heavily. So I will check your condition here."

Sir Andrew checked Cale's current condition. If it wasn't good, Cale wasn't allowed to even get close to that place.

Cale allowed Sir Andrew to check his condition as usual.

"You and your baby are in good condition. Continue to get healthier like this in the future."

Sir Andrew adjusts his glasses as he writes some notes.

Cale just nodded not really caring about that. Because he knows he's healthy right now.

That was why he ate grapes calmly.

"Ah, sir, lately someone keeps telling me not to touch magic tools. Do you know why?"

Cale asked curiously.

"Ah, that person did a good thing. Magic is not good for the omega body. Apart from dragon magic, human magic will feel like a poison that slowly kills omega if it is kept close to magic tools."

The grapes in Cale's hands fell to the ground.

Wow...

It seemed like he did have to listen to his ancient powers from time to time.

"The magic tools from the Whipper kingdom will be more dangerous for you, young master. That's because they developed magic technology that took many victims. But it seems like all the magic tools have been destroyed by the Whipper Kingdom soldiers."

Cale broke out in a cold sweat hearing that. No wonder even his baby stopped him from touching anything related to magic.

.
.

After checking Cale's condition, they would all start moving again.

Cale saw Choi Han who was talking with some of the soldiers there.

'The closer I get to Choi Han, the more I'll get used to life as an omega! I have to get away from him for a while!'

He didn't feel the need to be pampered yet, so he thought it would be fine.

Choi Han moved to get on the horse carriage.

"You sit in the driver's seat. I was feeling like sitting in a carriage with just the kids."

Cale said that in a casual tone. He didn't look annoyed or angry.

But Choi Han's face looked as if he was being scolded by Cale.

"Cale nim, did I do something wrong...?"

Cale looked at Choi Han with a confused look.

"Do I look angry? I just want some alone time without my alpha near me."

Hearing that, Choi Han felt relieved. At least Cale wasn't angry with him to the point of wanting to keep his distance like that time.

Hans came to push Choi Han into the driver's seat.

"You stick to my young master like a leech! Just sit in the driver's chair when you tell me to!"

Hans still seemed annoyed because Choi Han had slept in the same bed as his beloved young master.

Hans snorted and lifted the bag that was heavy enough to carry onto the freight carriage.

"Hans, all the cooking ingredients are enough. I already put in the carriage."

Beacrox approached Hans reporting about the food as he is a head chef.

Badump.

Hans' heartbeat suddenly fasted when his eyes met Beacrox's.