16

'Why is he still here?'

Choi Han sat on a chair on the side of the bed.

"Where have you been that you just come now?"
"I went to train, Cale nim. I was so weak that I couldn't protect you. As we promised, I'm your servant now, Cale nim."

!?

Who dares to turn Choi Han, who is the protagonist, into a slave!?

I don't wanna die yet!

"Choi Han, that time I was just joking. Why did you take it so seriously?"

Choi Han lowered his head.

"Joking or not, I failed to protect you."
"Then what are you going to do if you become a slave?"

Choi Han just look down quietly and didn't dare to reply anything.

"You also promised Rosalyn that you would help her defeat the Archduke in the Breck kingdom. I have no desire to enslave anyone."
'You should just leave me alone and follow her! I'm already happy to think my plan worked! This punk really... argh!!!'

Cale let out a short sigh and Choi Han touched Cale's forehead.

"Your fever has gone down, Cale nim. But, why are you sweating so much?"

Cale shook off Choi Han's hand and got off the bed.  Choi Han picked up a coat and gave it to Cale.

He knew Cale wanted to go to the balcony.

"Cale nim, you don't need to go out just to talk to me."
"Our noises will disturb the children. I don't want to go back to sleep yet either."

Cale looked into the distance while holding his stomach.

The night wind blew through Cale's hair.

'If og!Cale didn't want this child in the first place, then, I can take care of him however I want.'

Cale felt his mood improve.

He felt that he took a child that was not his.  But now he doesn't have that problem.

They just stand for 15 minutes without saying anything. Choi Han also saw that Cale didn't want to talk and just enjoy the view that night.

Cale sees Choi Han from the side of his eyes. He can see how handsome he is from the side.

'His aura really makes me comfortable after being with him not that long.'

Cale remembers how scared he is when he meets Choi Han for the first time just to feel his aura.

"Choi Han, your aura is so hard."

!?

Choi Han was shocked to hear that and lowered his head.

He had heard about it many times when he was in his old world and Harris village.

Alpha aura can make omega comfortable with it or vice versa.

There was also an omega who felt threatened when he was with Alberu.  Some feel comfortable with Venion.

Alpha auras play an important role when they are going out with omega.

"Sorry..."

Cale chuckled upon hearing that.

"Calm down. I'm not bothered by that. Actually, thanks to your aura, I often feel safe around you."

Choi Han looked at Cale with sparkling eyes. But Cale didn't realize it.

"Honestly, I had a bad dream."