17

Today is the day of celebration to commemorate the people who were injured and died while protecting others and give a reward to those who have played a big role in the bombing incident.

However, the main character of the incident did not emerge and it's said he received nothing from his commendable act.

Well, as an omega, the one who will receive the reward should be his partner or his family.

Cale wanted to go too, but he couldn't because Venion would be there as well.

Cale temporarily didn't want to face him right now.

"I've never heard of such things existing in this world!"
"Me too!"
"Who knew that there were such beautiful clothes without a corset! Ahh... I want to wear it immediately!"

Cale was having tea with the nobles who were omegas just like him.

They just follow their family or fiance.  Alberu sent them to Cale to kill some time.

“Young master Cale, this piece of jewelry suits you!”
"Have you ever eaten the chef's chocolate cake from that famous restaurant? I brought it for you! Hope you like it!"
"Hey, may I know where did you buy this tea? It smells so good!"
".........."

Cale felt like fainting.  He thought he had been quite noisy ever since he became an omega.  Is Omega really this noisy?

It feels as if he were chatting with a child.

Maybe chatting with On, Hong and the black dragon would be better.

Kreek...

The door opened and several men entered, standing in a corner of the room.  All those omegas became calmer or you could say, uncomfortable.

It is their bodyguard placed by their family or partner.  Maybe to spy or just want to protect them.

However, because they are known to be omega from an early age, having a bodyguard makes them feel not free.

Sreet.

Choi Han also stood at the door looking at the atmosphere that was turning awkward.

He wore the ring Alberu gave him to suppress his aura.

It was so that Choi Han's aura would not frighten the other omegas that were with Cale.

There are some of the omega guest bodyguards that are Alpha too.

Well, gender percent in that world were Beta 50% Alpha 40%, and Omega 10%.  So, it's not surprising to find Alpha on the streets.

Cale looked at Choi Han.

"Did you get a ring to suppress your aura?"

Choi Han nodded.

"Some of the other bodyguards are alpha so His Highness has to meet us all in person."

Cale nodded in understanding and took a sip of his tea.

'Well, at least they're calmer now.'

.

.

.

After a few days, Cale was finally able to return to the Henituse family's villa.

Cale and Choi Han sat relaxing on the balcony with a table full of desserts.

"I heard that you will be following Rosalyn soon."

Choi Han nodded.

“I will be back as soon as possible, Cale nim.”
'Does he have no intention of leaving me?'