27

Choi Han stood in front of Cale while the black dragon put down several layers of magic shields to protect Cale.

It would be bad if Cale got sick again after this.

On, Hong and the whale siblings stay behind so they don't get hurt.

The mana in the black swamp and the air around them was fluctuating.

The Black Dragon was in the sky looking down.

He was a dragon in the end.

A violent and ominous aura was dominating the swamp region. Cale turned around to look at the boundary of the black swamp and the forest region. Since that violent and ominous aura was controlling the boundary, the forest was not shaking.

Choi Han open his hand as if he was trying to protect Cale from that strong aura even though there was a shield in front of him.

Booom! Boom! Booooom!

Cale turned his gaze back up to the sky. Multiple strands of mana were crashing against each other as they gathered around the Black Dragon. The Black Dragon looked down at the swamp calmly.

A 4-year-old dragon that used to get tortured.

That same dragon could no longer be found.

< A dragon does not need to dominate things because its existence itself is a symbol of dominance. >

Cale started to feel chills down his back. He hides behind Choi Han while holding Choi Han's clothes.

Ooooooooo-

Psssssssssh-

Caaawwwwwww-!

Squeeeeeeeeak-!

The Forest of Darkness started to cry. Cale looked around and did not see any other existences. However, there were many different sounds of screaming coming from the forest.

The monsters that had not feared the Black Dragon earlier were all now so scared that they were screeching at the top of their lungs.

- So loud.

Cale looked toward the Black Dragon after hearing it speak in his mind. The Black Dragon was looking down at Cale as well. The two magic bombs were already floating in the air.

There was just emptiness in the Black Dragon's eyes. All of this was just trivial to him.

"Ha!"

The corners of Cale's lips slowly went farther and farther up. The Whale Tribe's Witira? An overwhelming dominance that was worlds apart from the large Humpback Whale was coming from the Black Dragon's tiny body right now.

Choi Han sigh weakly seeing that as he surrounded Cale's body with his aura so that Cale with not feel the pressure from the black dragon's mana.

Cale who did not notice Choi Han's action due to the loudness and chaos, answered in a loud voice. He closes one ear with his hand because of the loud while gripping Choi Han's clothes tightly.

"Do it fast, because it's loud for me too! Choi Han, are you okay, right!?"

Choi Han just nodded without saying anything because Cale cannot hear anything apart from the loudness.

- I knew you would say that.

The Black Dragon finally started to smile as his unique black mana started to surround him.

Oooooong.

Now the ground was fluctuating. Cale could feel the vibrations underneath his feet.

'Amazing.'