22

3 hours after Cale fell asleep.

Choi Han was still holding Cale's hand without having any intention of letting go.

He looked at the blue-haired man who finally stood up.

He looked toward the sleeping Cale.

"Does he have Cecil's disease? He has the smell of it..."

Choi Han just stared at the man with a cold gaze without answering him.

"My name is Paseton and I'm from the whale tribe. I will come back and pay for what you did."

Paseton bowed in thanks and headed to the balcony.

"I'll bring a sea lotus for him when I get back."

Choi Han looked flustered when he heard that.  What is a sea lotus? What is the meaning of that flower guy wants to give it to Cale?

It makes Choi Han irritated for some reason.

"Mmm..."

Choi Han made the decision not to think about it and closed the balcony door after seeing Cale shivering from the coldness of the night wind.

He went to the fireplace and put some firewood in it.

As he focused on putting in the firewood, Cale sat down on his bed.

"Cale nim? Did I wake you up?"

Cale looked not so awake as he touch his surroundings as if he was looking for something.

Not finding it, he gave up and got out of bed then get stumbled.

Choi Han caught him gently.

"Do you want to use the toilet?"

Cale nodded slowly.

He could only see darkness and some light from the fireplace because of his poor eyesight.

Choi Han let out a low sigh and sent Cale to the bathroom.  It wasn't the first time since Cale had vision problems due to his illness.

But it was always Ron and Hans who would help him after Cale rang the bell.

However, in that room, it has no bell.

.

.

Cale returned to his bed and looked toward Choi Han.

"You're not asleep?"

Cale spoke in a weak voice.

"I'm fine."

Choi Han smiled innocently as usual.

"Sleep here."

Cale lifted his blanket showing he was giving Choi Han permission to sleep in the same bed.

'Cale nim, I know you were an alpha back then.  But this...'
"I can't, Cale-nim."
"Oh..."

Seeing Cale's face was like he was unhappy with that answer, Choi Han knew Cale still wasn't fully awake.

"Is it alright for me to sleep here with you?"

Choi Han sat on the bed and brought their faces closer.

Choi Han couldn't stand the sight of Cale's sad face even though he knew Cale wasn't really feeling sad.

Cale was probably considering everything a dream right now.

Cale nodded slowly.

If tomorrow he gets kicked or something, it doesn't matter.  Choi Han was strong and he would not sleep to the point where he might carelessly touch Cale.