6

“Be careful on the road! I will become strong to protect young master Cale!”
"Have a good trip."

Hilsman and Hans bid farewell to Choi Han who was going to do what Cale ordered him.

Ron and Beacrox were also there watching Choi Han leave.

On and Hong patted their feet as if to say 'have a good trip'.

"Yes. I will do my best."

Cale approached and looked at Choi Han up and down a few times.

"Did you bring enough?"
“This enough, Cale nim.”

Cale sighed and threw a small bag at Choi Han.  Inside the bag has some coins and healing potions.

“Cale nim, this…”
"If you don't want it, just throw it away."

Choi Han smiled and took Cale's hand, and kissed it.

"?"

Beacrox was holding back his father from beheading Choi Han when Cale was simply confused.

“I will be back, Cale nim.”

Cale withdrew his hand.

"Just go."

Cale wanted to walk into the inn.

"Young master, we have to buy a lot of things today."

Ron said that and pulled Cale over.  As omega, they will always wear makeup and jewelry.

But sometimes they don't use it.  But Cale was a noble child, Ron would not let him go.

"I don't want to wear jewelry."
"This is for later in the capital."
"Mmmh..."

Cale looked dissatisfied as he followed Ron to the jewelry store in the puzzle city.

However, none of the jewelry caught Cale's attention.

"Small-town jewelry doesn't interest me."

Cale just said that as if he didn't want to buy jewelry.  But it was true that none of the jewels caught his interest.

"We can look around and buy jewelry in the capital."

Cale nodded and looked at his ears.

"Ron, I haven't had my ears pierced yet, right? I thought wearing earrings would be great."

Ron nodded.

"I'll have your ears pierced when we get back."

Cale looked at the jewelry in the shop and picked up a gold leaf-shaped earring and a green diamond ball.

"I'll take this."

Ron quickly paid and they went out of the shop.

.

.

.

A few days later.

The horse carriage stopped near the place where Cale had set up his tent.

It was a shabby horse carriage for a noble to ride.

"Hello. Can we stay here?"

Cale saw Taylor and Cage from afar.  Because of him, they traveled to the capital.

Hans looked at Cale.  Cale sighed and drew closer.  Looking at the distracted Cale, Taylor felt awkward.

"If we can't, we can leave."

"Who said you can't? This land doesn't belong to me either. I'm Cale Henituse."

Cale reached out his hand for a handshake.