37

'No, I can't miscarry...'

Cale felt anxious but tried to calm down as he lay back down.  He was sure his baby would be fine.

If his baby does not survive, he will destroy all the temples of the god of death, and those who believe in him until the god of death will become a forgotten god!

Sir Andrew sent everyone away as he checked Cale's condition further.

Sir Andrew gave Cale painkillers and sedatives and Cale fell asleep immediately afterward so that Cale heart was not so panicked.

.

.

2 hours later.

Cale opened his eyes and held his stomach which was still hurting.

There were average child was 9 years old, Choi Han and Hans, including Sir Andrew there beside him.

"You're finally awake."

Sir Andrew had an unusually serious face.

"Young master, you almost had a miscarriage. If you didn't have the god of death's blessing, your baby might already be gone. Didn't I often remind you to be careful when lifting something heavy?"

Sir Andrew really looked serious this time.

That made Cale remember that he was helping the maid who was lifting the vase alone.

"Now, you should get more rest. The pain will disappear in a few weeks after your internal injuries heal with the blessing of the god of death."

Hearing that, Cale let out a sigh of relief.  Even though Sir Andrew said a few weeks, he was very confident that he would recover after a few days because of the power of the Vitality of the Heart.

- Cale, you're really a stubborn one.  - shield

-That's right, we told you not to do it, you still do it!  - wind

- Soooob... You are such an idiot!  - crybaby

- Isn't it our fault for not telling him?  - dominated aura

Hearing the voice of an ancient power, Cale smiled.  Well, he was really crazy to forget that.

- Don't worry, we will tell you straight after if something you do could make you lose your baby!  - shield

- Right!  Don't worry!  - wind

For now, what he needs to do is rest.

.

.

.

And as Cale predicted, he recovered in just a few days.  But of course, what he experienced at that time really scared him.

However, having the children always with him made Cale feel calmer.  It would be bad if he was moody again...

"Beacrox, what about the wolf pups?"

Cale asked while he was eating.  He was confined to his room so he didn't know what was happening to the wolf children.

"They are growing well. Choi Han also trains them often."

Beacrox let out a short sigh as he placed the cheesecake on the table.

"Are you okay? The black bags under your eyes are clearly visible..."

Cale asked worriedly.  Still, even though Beacrox was terrifying, he was still his subordinate and had helped him many times.

"I just didn't get enough sleep. That's all."