47 Finally Confess 💓

- Don't touch my papa like that!

A ball of fire appeared in front of Cale for a few seconds before it disappeared, as a child's voice echoed on the balcony.

!

Choi Han seems aware of what he just doing when the super strong Alpha aura radiating from Cale pressed against Choi Han.

Choi Han immediately let go of Cale and stepped back.

Cale legs give up as they shiver and fall sit on the balcony floor with trembling bodies.

Choi Han looked at that, completely shocked by what he did.

Choi Han drew his sword, then knelt in front of Cale, holding the sword out to Cale.

"Cale nim, just kill me. I don't know what came over me, I can't believe I just tried to hurt you..."

Choi Han's hands shivered thinking about what he had just done.

Cale saw Choi Han's usual gaze, let out a short sigh, pushing Choi Han's hand that was holding the sword away from him a little.

"I'm fine. So there's no need to worry."

Cale stood up with the calm face he usually used.

"Whatever it is, what happens?"

Why was Choi Han suddenly acting so aggressive?

"I only remember meeting Adin, and my memory is blurry."

Hearing that, Cale was sure that Choi Han had been hypnotized by that bastard somehow.

Because Cale rejected his proposal, Cale's love with Alberu, which didn't actually exist, was destroyed, now Adin wants to destroy his trust in the Alpha that Cale trusted?

Cale let out a tired sigh.

"Whatever it is, Choi Han, you should only kiss the person you love. Taking my pain, you are really stupid. Only do that to the woman you will love."

Cale smiled understanding what Choi Han really wanted.

Choi Han just wanted to take the pain away.

But Cale wasn't too trashy to let Choi Han take it...

Choi Han pursed his lips.

If this has already happened...

If the only way to take away Cale's pain was to kiss him...

"Cale nim, I haven't worked hard all this time because I'm a good person."

Choi Han lowered his head.  Push himself to say it.

"That's because, I, I, I, really, really love you, Cale nim."

Choi Han said in a weak tone as if holding back his voice from coming out.

He didn't dare to look at Cale.

He was afraid to receive rejection from Cale.

However, after a long time, Cale did not respond with a no, Choi Han raised his face.

!

Choi Han looked at Cale who was furrowing his eyebrows with his hand on his chin as if he was deep in thought.  His face was also flushed with a beautiful color.

- Yeah!  He finally confessed!

- He finally did it after 2 years!

- I know he can do it.

- He did a good job confessing in this situation.

Cale's mind was in turmoil with the voice of an ancient force that Cale didn't even know who was speaking.