45

"Don't worry Choi Han, human already thought this might happen, so he told me to put tracking magic on everyone!"

The invisible black dragon said in an excited tone.

Hearing that, Choi Han and Cage let out a sigh of relief.

“Young master Cale really is something. He already thought of what might happen without having to go through it!”

Cage said it in an excited tone following Choi Han who was being pulled by the black dragon.

.

.

.

After some time, Choi Han returned with the necromancer and the items Alberu needed.

Cale saw that everyone was in good condition.

"You did a great job, Choi Han. In the future, you will continue to lead this group."

Cale patted Choi Han's shoulder feeling happy that he could just sit there without doing anything.

Choi Han smiled brightly seeing Cale entrusting him to lead the group.

.

.

.

That way, time passed very quickly with Cale enjoying his short slacker life.

Cale did not interfere in any of the battles and only watched behind the scenes and gave directions where he would not get hurt.

"Cale, have you eaten? You can't just sleep."

Eruhaben brought a tray of food when Cale refused to eat because he didn't feel like eating.

'Why do I feel like I brought Alberu 2.0 back to my home?'

However, because the golden dragon was still a dragon, Cale ate without much protest.

It wasn't Beacrox's cooking, so Cale was being a bit picky.

Beacrox now follows Choi Han to the Jungle to save Hannah.

Eruhaben should have gone with Choi Han, but he insisted on staying because even though Cale was in a safe place, he still needed protection.

"After this, you should go walking everywhere and move your body. How do you want to be healthy if you stay in bed all day?"

Eruhaben took the tray of food that Cale was eating half-heartedly and left Cale's room.

"........"
'But Sir Andrew doesn't mind me sitting in bed all day...'

Even though Sir Andrew is his doctor...

Whatever it was, Cale could have a good day with just Choi Han stepping in.

It was a nice thing for Cale because he didn't need to use his ancient powers.

.

.

.

- Cale, let's go to the empire together.  Because you were involved in the Plaza Terror incident, you are needed for this visit.

Alberu smiled a bright smile.  He needed Cale present to investigate the destroyed church mattress.

"........"

Cale's grip on his teacup almost fell off after hearing that.

'Is that the end of my slacker life?'

Cale let out a long sigh but ultimately agreed.