11

Cale was lying on his bed hugging the pillow just like a koala hugging tree.

'Why am I acting so weak!?  I'm not an omega!  I'm Alpha even if I'm pregnant now!'

Even the original Cale was said in the novel to be ill-mannered that he was considered either a beta or an alpha.

So, why am I being like this!? Is every person who was pregnant like this!?

Alpha, beta, and omega are not followed from generation to generation.  It's just like baby girls and boys you can have without anyone being able to determine.

So the only omega in the Henituse family is him.  And the original Cale hadn't been acting like an omega until I get into his body.

'I'm also being stupid like wanting to get spoiled by someone..."

Cale turned his body and stared at the roof of his room.

'I'm a single mo, I mean single papa!  I can't act like that.'

Cale held his stomach.

'Child, I'm actually not your papa.  But, I will raise you as I should.'

Cale's eyes became blurry from being sleepy.  He closed his eyes.

-It's okay.  I love you, papa.  Thank you.  So please, take care of yourself first.

!?

Cale immediately sat up when he heard a child's voice that he had never heard in his head.

'What the hell is that?'

But there was no one in the room other than the two kittens and the black dragon.

'Ack!'

Cale held his stomach as he felt like he was hit by a small hammer.

'Hah!  What happened!?'

Earlier he had heard a child's voice, and now his stomach felt like it had been hit by a small hammer.

What's going on with me?

'Is it because of my Cecil's disease?'

Cale stood up and walked out to go straight to the doctor's room.

Tump.

An assassin came down from the roof of Cale's room.

"He seemed to know I was going to enter his room."

The three children lying on the bed raised their heads feeling a strange presence in the room.

White mist and poisonous mist filled the room.  They didn't need to worry because Cale wasn't there.

The assassin looked at the dragon and smiled.

'Isn't that bastard looking for this creature?'

That's good information, isn't it?

The assassin immediately fled after feeling the mana move into an arrow.

Seeing that the assassin was gone, the black dragon opened the window with its magic to let the poisonous mist dissipate before Cale returned.

.

.

"This is normal. It's been over 2 months since you were pregnant, hasn't it? Your baby is kicking to show that he is healthy."

Cale raised his eyebrows.

"It can kick?"

Doctor nodded.