13

"P, please don't marry the crown prince!"

Huh?

Cale made a confused face when he heard that.

"What nonsense are you saying!? Don't say such horrible things! Who wants to marry the crown prince!? I thought you met a difficult foe! Jeez..."

Cale punched Choi Han feeling goosebumps from what Choi Han was saying.

"You..... Won't marry him? He is your partner....."

Cale let out a long sigh.

"Choi Han, there is a reason why I decided to tell the public that I am an omega. Do you know why?"

Choi Han tilted his head in confusion.

"Because of you..."

Choi Han looked at Cale's stomach.  He couldn't easily tell Cale was pregnant on the outside.

"That's one reason. But there's another."
"Other reason?"

Cale nodded.

"I want to be a rich slacker who doesn't have to do anything. Fuck the paperwork piling up, fuck  the high title. I just want to lay on the bed at home without doing anything."

What does that have to do with marrying the crown prince?

"So... If I marry the crown prince, will I be able to live in peace?"

Choi Han thought about it for a while.

"If I become the queen, many people will try to poison me. If I become the queen, I have to perform the queen's responsibilities by attending annoying tea parties and I also have to deal with thousands of documents and have no time to sleep!"

Choi Han finally understood.

Yes.  Being queen is not easy.

Choi Han held Cale's hand even tighter and pulled him even closer.

"???"

Choi Han looked pleased.

"So can you promise me that you won't marry him?"

Cale chuckled upon hearing that.

"Are you afraid that I will throw you away when I have a high title? You will always be with me no matter what title I have. You are my bodyguard, right?"
'Unless you go yourself.  Besides, he was going to follow Rosalyn after this.  Hemp.'

Seeing that Cale was not really thinking about what he was saying, Choi Han held Cale's hand even tighter.

'I know I'm selfish...'

Choi Han knew he was selfish to separate Cale from his rightful partner.

But...

"Then, can you promise me that?"
"........"

Seeing Choi Han's puppy-like face, how could he say no?

"Even if he offered me the position of queen, I will refuse. I promise you that. Are you satisfied now?"

Choi Han nodded.  Cale withdrew his hand and walked in front of him and Choi Han followed behind with a bright smile.

But, Cale suddenly became unstable and Choi Han caught him.

“Cale-nim!?”
"Ahhh... Calm down, I'm just a little dizzy. You made me panic for no reason!"

Choi Han felt guilty hearing that.  Cale was already bleeding a lot and became anxious several times.  No wonder he got dizzy after all of that.