32

Warning!
It's the memory of og/Cale. So, I think you all understand what the warning for.

Og/Cale: Why are you really like to torture me? Am I not traumatized enough for you?

.......

I think I'm very picky in making a character story. I'm not the kind who loves someone equal, maybe. 🤔

Og/Cale: Hah... F*ck you!

.

.

.

Thub.

The diary fell from Cale's hand.

"Cale-nim?"

Cale flinched and took the book back.

Even though he didn't really see what was in front of him right now.

The og/Cale memory was playing in his head like something triggered it.

.
.

"Hey, do you want to sleep over together?"

The gray-haired man approached Cale.

His alpha aura was very comfortable for Cale who had not felt that gentleness in a long time cannot reject that.

Cale knew he shouldn't follow the man in front of him.

He knew there would be danger waiting for him if he did.

'What could happen to trash like me?  It must be just one night stand on the bed. Not like I'm going pregnant if we do it once...'
"Okay. Why not?"

Cale stupidly agreed to the gray-haired man's request.

He had no choice.  He's just an omega in the end.  He wanted to feel the warmth one more time.

Just once...

Even if it's just a one-night stand...

But when they arrived at the inn, there was a man with golden hair and blue eyes there.

Tub. Click.

The gray-haired man closed the door and locked it.

Cale started to feel anxious because the man in front of him was also an alpha.

The memory was faint and Cale could not see clearly, or know what Cale was thinking at that time.

What he can see was Cale, who was unlike other weak omegas, fought back and struggled.

He even injured the blue-eyed man's hand.

"Hold him."

The gray-haired man was holding Cale making him lie on the floor unable to move.

"What did he give you!? I can give you 10 times, no, 100 times more than him! Let me go!"

The gray-haired man ignored Cale's shout.

"Heh. Trash like you can give him anything?"

The blue-eyed man held Cale's chin, forcing his mouth to open.

Water spilled everywhere when the man forced him to drink whatever water it was.

But his body felt like it was on fire after he drank the water.

His body became weak and cannot move as if he has something that make his body so heavy to move.

"You can go now. He's my plaything."

The gray-haired man immediately let go of Cale and wanted to leave.

Cale, with all the strength that was left in his body, lift his hand and held the man's trousers with trembling hands.