26

Cale opened his eyes, seeing that they had almost arrived at Rain City.

He looked at the hand that was hugging. It was Choi Han's arm.

"Cale nim, you're awake? Would you like some water?"
"I haven't woken up yet..."

Cale closed his eyes once again hugging Choi Han's arm even tighter.

The omega mode that wanted to indulge in relapse.  Whether due to being pregnant or something, Cale wanted to be pampered.

"Fine. Just sleep. I'll wake you up when we arrive at the mansion."

Cale looked at Choi Han dissatisfied.

'What did I do wrong this time...?'

Choi Han could only be confused by that situation.

Cale snorted and let go of Choi Han's arm.  He leaned back in the chair and stroked the black dragon's head.

"Give me hot chocolate."

Choi Han reached into his spatial bag and took out a bottle with hot chocolate writing on it and took out a cup.

He poured the hot chocolate over and put some marshmallows inside because Cale would be annoyed if there were no marshmallows in his hot chocolate.

He gave that to Cale.

"Why do you always have whatever I ask for? What else taht6 you carry in that bag? Give me a lavender-scented handkerchief."

That left Cale with no reason to scold Choi Han.

Choi Han passed a handkerchief with the scent of lavender to Cale.

"........."

Cale drank his hot cocoa with an annoyed face.

"It's bigger than I thought."

Witira said that to change the subject and Cale nodded his head.

“Of course. That Henituse family is the richest noble in the Roan kingdom.”

Cale looked proud of that.

"I'm getting embarrassed to give this to you. I heard you like jewelry. So I wanted to give this as a gift..."

Witira said that as she gave him a crown that seemed to be made of beautiful blue gems.

"...... Why would the future queen want to give the crown to me?..."

Cale feels goosebumps on his neck.

Paseton chuckled at that.

"Noona doesn't need a crown to tell that she is queen. Just like a dragon doesn't need someone to tell that he is a dragon."

Cale accepted the crown hesitantly.

"I just think you look very good on it, young master. Paseton already gave you a rare sea lotus, but I didn't give you anything. I'm embarrassed."

Cale sighed upon hearing that.

"You don't have to do that. We'll be helping each other this time."

Cale gave the crown to Choi Han.

"Put it on me."

Choi Han complied and placed the crown on Cale's head.

It really looked beautiful when Cale used it.

His hair and eyes turned blue.

"If you wear this, no creature in the ocean will think you are fully human, young master Cale."