10

"Choi Han!!!"
"I'm sorry!"

Why do those assassins love trying to kidnap him so much when he's in the bathroom!?

He didn't care if it was any man who entered the bathroom.  But... Why must it be Choi Han!?

He felt as uncomfortable with Choi Han as he felt himself as a woman to Choi Han.

Where are Ron and Beacrox!?

Well, they take care of the kitchen or the servants.  They have their job.

They couldn't help during the day or their true identity would be exposed.

Hah...

Cale leaned against the bathtub, only able to sigh tiredly.

Tomorrow the opening party will begin.  Ahh~ He just wants to lie down and sleep.

Cale put the towel around his waist and entered his room.

Knock, knock.

"Who?"
"It's me."

Cale heard Choi Han's voice, making a short sigh.

"Come in."

Kreek...

!?

Choi Han gasped at the sight of Cale who was only wearing a towel around his waist sitting on his bed.

"What is the problem?"
"One of the assassins admitted that they were paid by Venion to kidnap you."

Cale held his chin and smiled.

"Does he suspect I took the dragon? Hemp. He's quite smart this time. Too bad I'm not that easy to kidnap."
"........."

Choi Han was unable to say anything when Cale concluded like that.

It might have been better if Cale never knew that.

Choi Han's eyes looked angry.

'How dare they want to kidnap Cale nim for wanting his body!'

Seeing the anger in Choi Han's eyes, Cale smiled.

'He must think Venion is a crazy bastard.  He was able to kidnap me without any concrete evidence that I stole his dragon.'

Cale's vision became blurry and looked like he was about to pass out.

"Cale nim!"

Choi Han caught Cale and Cale tried to focus on staring at one place.

But, that's just useless, so, he looked at Choi Han and brought their faces closer until their noses almost touched.

He frowned.

"My vision is blurry..."

Cale moved their faces away and rubbed his eyes feeling uncomfortable.

Choi Han gritted his teeth.

'The early stages of Cale nim's illness have already begun.'

Their eyes will become blurry like myopic for an indefinite time and will recover later.

At worst, that person's eyes would bleed.  And the blurring of the eyes came with pain in their bodies.

-This is the effect of Cecil's disease on your body.  This will probably happen often in the future, but it will only be in your myopic stage and it won't increase.  You can go make some glasses.

Cale was relieved, but, this was the worst stage of myopia.  If he didn't know Choi Han was in front of him, he might have thought it was someone else.