38

Finally, they arrived at the Whipper Kingdom after 5 days on the ship.

"Young master, are you okay?"

Billos looked worried when he saw Cale who was wearing glasses, looked pale, and seemed like he would faint at any moment.

"I'm just tired of throwing up everything that I ate."

Cale held his head still feeling as if his head had been knocked by a small hammer.  His feet didn't feel like they were touching the ground when everything looked bumpy as if he was still on a ship.

But at least he didn't keep vomiting like Hilsman.

"Just go prepare to go to the magic tower."

Cale spoke in his usual tone as he waved his hand at Billos.

While waiting for the horse carriage to be prepared, Cale rested inside Billos Inn and rested his head on the table, immediately falling asleep because he was tired of vomiting.

Choi Han, continued to stay beside Cale as On, Hong, and Raon followed Beacrox to look around.

They didn't want to disturb Cale, who was helpless and looked like he could faint just from Katie's slap.

After 30 minutes, the horse carriage was prepared, and Hans came with some mint candy to relieve Cale's nausea.

"Young master, the horse carriage has been prepared. Here, take this mint candy. I always eat it when I feel dizzy."

Hans smiled and Cale took it without hesitation.  He stood up with Hans' help which made Hans shiver from Choi Han's gaze that could penetrate his back.

'Even though I'm only Beta here...'

Hans really didn't understand how someone could be unreasonably jealous when they were in love.

'When will I have a partner...'

Hans could only let out a short sigh internally at the thought.

For now, he could only imagine getting a beautiful woman as his lover.

"Hans, where did you buy this mint candy? It tastes delicious."

Cale asked as his nausea now felt a bit better after eating the candy.

"I made it myself. I really liked mint leaves since I was little, so I experimented a lot with them to make lots of delicious things."

Hans smiled broadly like a professional even though he was actually very nervous.

They are in the battlefield area.

"Hnm... This is really nice and helpful. Thank you. Your wife will be happy to have you in the future."

Cale was just talking randomly, but Hans felt goosebumps.

'Why do I feel like I won't have a wife in the future?'

Hans decided not to think about it and went to call Beacrox and the children who were with Beacrox.

They will leave soon.

.

.

Inside the carriage, Cale looked outside for a bit and turned his face to Choi Han with kittens in his arms.

Beside him was Raon who was sleeping with his head on his lap. Cale caresses Raon's head gently.

"Choi Han, do you know how old Hans is?"

Hans has a young face and looks to be the same age as Cale or slightly older.

But with all the work he does without feeling burdened, Hans doesn't look young and inexperienced.