33

Cale opened his eyes looking at an unfamiliar rooftop. His head felt dizzy as he woke up.

"You've finally come to your senses?"

!?

Cale was shocked when he heard a familiar voice.

His hoarse voice.

He slowly turned his head to the side, looking at his former body, smiling at him.

He slowly lifts his upper body to sit, but his head's so dizzy. Just like when he first time get morning sickness...

"What.....?"

Kim Rok Soo's former body smiled at Cale. It's really something uncommon for Cale, who once owned that body...

"I'm the real Cale Henituse. So, there is no need to look at me like that."

His head couldn't process what was happening right now. He held his head that dizzy. What just happens? He thinks he just somehow refuses Vitality of the Heart power, and he should be faint right now...

But...

"What does all this mean?"

Why did he suddenly meet the real Cale Henituse out of the blue?

The real Cale Henituse smiled at Cale. 

It's not the face he thinks Kim Rok Soo, the real Cale Henituse will make after seeing that uncompleted memory...

“It's going to be really confusing to talk to ourselves... So, from now on I'm Kim Rok Soo, and you are Cale Henituse, okay?”

Cale just nodded his head for now.

He was still confused.

He was also irritated. Why this Rok Soo so calm in this confusing situation? He wants someone to pinch as he is irritated, but Choi Han is not there, so he needs to calm down...

When he think about his irritation, Kim Rok Soo began to talk.

"Okay, there are a lot of limitations to talk about right now. But I will answer whatever is bothering you. You can't die from that Cecil disease, right."

Cale flinched when Kim Rok Soo found out about Cecil's illness.

That makes Cale heart heavier.

"You have this disease...?"

Cale asks with a weak voice as he cannot even look Kim Rok Soo in the eyes.

Kim Rok Soo nodded.

"It was once my body. I was lucky to find the antidote when I almost froze to death in the Whipper kingdom when I go out from Henituse mansion."

Cale fell silent hearing that. He bite his lower lip, but in the end, he decided to ask.

"That bastard..."

But somehow, Cale cannot ask it... He was scared to ask about it...

But, without Cale saying any specifics, Kim Rok Soo already knew what Cale want to ask him.

"I didn't know who that bastard was until now. But I just thought it was stupid for a moment."

Cale gripped his hand tightly.  He was annoyed and angry.

"How can I take your body when you are suffering like this... I don't feel I should take your body..."

Cale felt like crying even though he tried to calm himself. Why he is like this? He is usually so calm!

Kim Rok Soo was silent for a moment.  But a soft smile was etched on his lips.

"Cale, I'm not living a miserable life as Kim Rok Soo, or even Cale."