39

'What with him?'

Cale looked at Hans who looked gloomy after meeting Sir Andrew with a strange look.

Hans didn't even look enthusiastic when he fed On, Hong, and Raon.

But Cale decided not to think about it because Hans looked fine.

'Maybe it's just the shock effect of almost being slammed by Toonka.'

Cale just thought about it like that and went back to thinking about his plan.

Hans sighed softly and wanted to get out of the tent after feeding the children.

Bump.

Hans accidentally bumped into someone because he kept looking at the ground.

"Are you alright?"

Hans knew that voice.  Beacrox.

He probably brought food for Cale.

Hans didn't like feeling like his body was weakening and the pressure of the alpha aura around him was bothering him.

Even for a moment, Hans hated it.

Also, the strength of Choi Han's Aura is the worst.  Choi Han's aura really made him uncomfortable.

How Cale can be so comfortable around him?

"I'm fine."

Hans moved without even looking at Beacrox.  Hans didn't even smile as he coldly walked passed Beacrox.

"......"

The kittens and Beacrox looked at each other.

"Did you make him angry, meow?"

Beacrox just shrugged because he also didn't know why Hans looked so upset.

"Hey Beacrox, the party is about to start! You're the star tonight! Let's drink until we get drunk!"

Soldiers from the Whipper kingdom kindly brought Beacrox into the center of the party without touching him.

Since Beacrox didn't like being touched, the soldiers there understood that.

Because Commander Toonka also didn't like being touched either.

.

.

.

"It seems like they're all drunk in that party."

Cale smiled seeing that as he brought the iron rod.

"Let's go."

Cale used the power of the Sound of the Wind and flew to the tower with the children and Choi Han.

"Do you have to use your powers, human? I can make you fly easily!"

Raon flew by himself while circling Cale who was holding On and Hong.

Choi Han flew with the help of Raon's magic.

"I want to try using it."

Cale had not had time to use his wind power because he felt very weak after taking that power.

But now he had the opportunity to use it.

And it feels quite comfortable to use.

They entered the highest floor of the magic tower and walked through the stairs, descending.

This time Cale used his wind power on Choi Han because they all had to move quickly.

“Cale nim, would you be okay using your ancient powers on me?”