31

"Sorry about earlier."

Neo immediately apologized to Cale. Omega is very annoyed by other people's bickering.

"It's okay. I find you guys funny."

Neo breathed a sigh of relief hearing that.

"Her name is Katie. She's not from a noble family, so please forgive her if she misbehaves. And, please don't let her stay out under the sunlight for long."

Cale nodded hearing that. He didn't expect Neo to get engaged to a woman who wasn't in the nobility circle.

"I really have to go now. Lyoid, let's go."

Neo bowed respectfully to Cale even though Cale was just an omega.

He turned to look at Lyoid intently.

"Aww! Don't pull my ear!"

Neo grabbed Lyoid's ear as he walked away.

"Ftth..."

Cale held back his laughter again. But before long, he felt cold.

And the source of the cold is from inside Neo's house.

- Human, there's temperature magic in that house! What are they doing that for!?

Cale started to shiver. He also didn't know what it would be needed for if it was this cold.

Choi Han took off his coat and gave it to Cale.

.

.

After some moments, Katie finally came out with a short breath and closed the door.

Cale returned Choi Han's coat.

Katie looked Cale up and down.

"You're so cute!"

Katie immediately hugged Cale tightly without even a greeting or self-introduction.

"I've never seen an omega as pretty and cute as you!"

Cale's face turned slightly red at such praise from the very innocent woman.

"My name is Katie! Let's take a look while walking around the city! There are lots of shops I want to go to but Neo won't take me there! Let's go!"

Katie pulled Cale's hand at modest speed looking very excited.

Cale just followed suit. He also had to buy a lot of games for the children he brought with him.

Katie also knew right away that On and Hong were a cat tribe. So she did not question Cale's actions.

.

.

.

After half a day of walking, Cale saw the scorching sun. Katie really looks like an Omega instead of a Beta.

It was just that he didn't sense Choi Han's aura.

Cale looked toward Katie who was walking in front of him.

Katie had been out in the sun for a very long time for now...

Tum.

!?

An excited Katie suddenly sat down on the ground as if she had lost all her strength.

"Katie! What's wrong!?"

Cale saw Katie's extremely dry lips and immediately told Choi Han to bring her to a street chair under the tree.

Cale handed Katie a glass of water.