18

The day before they arrived at the Ubarr territory, Cale stopped at the inn again.

They have to go through steep and dangerous areas.  It is very important to make sure the horse is not exhausted and the horse handler is experienced.

.

.

In the inn room.

Cale was just wearing the towel on his waist after getting out of the bathroom.

The kids play around with Beacrox and the wolf cubs to let him rest.

Wiiiiing...

!?

Choi Han returned with a teleportation scroll that had coordination with the coordination scroll so that Choi Han could teleport precisely to where Cale was actually located.

"You came back earlier than I thought..."

!?

Choi Han averted his eyes within a second of seeing Cale had no clothes on.

"I, I'll get out first so you can wear your clothes. We talk after that..."

Cale raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"Why are you acting like this all of a sudden? It's not like I'm naked. Tell me how did you get here so fast?"

Cale sat down on the bed and dried his hair.  Choi Han just lowered his head not daring to look toward Cale.

"I asked Miss Rosalyn to use teleportation magic to the Breck kingdom so that we do not waste the time on something useless. After finishing official business, we continued to attack and destroy 2 castles. Lock will accompany Miss Rosalyn for further details and will return home together while I said I'll be back first. No  one stopped me."

Cale got goosebumps.

'They destroyed 2 palaces in such a short amount of time?  Wow...'
"Btw, why do you keep your head down? Is there a problem there?"

Cale approached Choi Han and Choi Han closed his eyes.

“Cale nim, you should start covering your chest…”
"???"

Cale looked toward the mirror.

'What's wrong with my chest?'
"........"

Cale finally realized that the size of his chest was a little bit bigger.  Maybe one mm smaller than Aa cup size...

"It's only a little bigger. We're both men, you know. Aren't your chest big too because of the muscles?"

Cale even measured the size of his chest with his hand in front of Choi Han who was lowering his head.

Choi Han wanted to cry in that situation.

How was he going to explain it to Cale?

“Cale nim, I rather wish you would slap me and kick me out of this situation…”
"?"

Choi Han took a deep breath and swallowed all his embarrassment.

"Cale nim, your breasts are getting bigger because you started producing milk. That's a normal change in the body when someone is pregnant."
".........."

Cale's face slowly turned red after he understood Choi Han's words and covered his chest with his hands.

"Ge, get out!!!"

Choi Han immediately moved to get out of the room.

Cale also moved.

Sreet.