28

Choi Han lifted Cale and make him sit on his left arm while fighting with his right.

"On, Hong, use mist and poison."

It might be useless against mermaids, but it was useful for that secret organization.

"Okay meow!"

-Human, what can I do?

"Make sure no one escapes from here."

The black dragon was excited as he made magic arrows ready to attack anyone who tried to escape.

"Choi Han, put me down and let the black dragon put a shield around me. You won't be able to fight like this."

Cale did not want to become a burden on the team.  It was better if he sat at the back and was protected by the black dragon's shield.

"I'm fine."

Choi Han said it slashed his enemy easily even with only his right hand.

'But I do not!'

Cale felt like throwing up with all the movements Choi Han was making.

Swing!

!?

Cale felt like he was going to fall causing him to reflexively hug Choi Han's neck tightly.

"Then finish it faster! I want to throw up!"

Cale close his mouth with his right hand as he still holds Choi Han tightly.

"You can throw up on me. I wouldn't mind it."

Choi Han slashes his enemies with ease even when he holds Cale.

"Don't talk nonsense! Ugh..."

Cale close his mouth when he feels like vomit again.

Cale used his wind to blow several mermaids away allowing Witira and Paseton to easily beat them.

Those who tried to escape easily fell to the ground by the black dragon's magic.

In less than 10 minutes, everything was taken care of.

That made the whale siblings was scared even more.

Cale pushed Choi Han and threw up on a tree root. Cale praises himself inside because he holds it until the end.

“Young master, are you all right!?”

Witira approached Cale feeling worried.

Choi Han took the handkerchief with the scent of oranges to Cale.

Cale took that and covered his nose.  Even though he was wearing a mask, the smell of human and mermaid blood was stronger than that of monsters.

He couldn't take it anymore.

Choi Han lifted Cale bride style.

Cale saw his clean self without a single drop of blood on it and Choi Han who also had a clean body.

'He's sure is scary...'

Choi Han must be very strong to allow no blood to fall on him. Even the whale siblings have some blood on them.

"Let's go..."

Cale said that weakly and everyone nodded.

No one can say no seeing how weak Cale state right now.

.

.

.

3 days after the whale siblings left Harris village.