52

Choi Han entered Cale's room on a beautiful morning when everyone was already awake and doing their job.

"Cale nim, it's time for you to wake up. You can't sleep until noon in this situation."

Choi Han stroked Cale's hair and gently whispered to wake him up.

"Don't wanna..."

Cale muttered and rolled somewhere else.

"You can take care of it without me..."

Choi Han chuckled while still approaching Cale.

"But I need you, Cale nim."

Choi Han whispered in a really gentle tone.

"Ugh, fine..."

Cale raised his hand and Choi Han immediately helped Cale sit down.  Cale immediately hugged Choi Han when he sat down.

"......."

But Cale pushed Choi Han away afterwards.

"You smell like those rotten alpha. Go take a shower and then wake me up again."

Unable to smell Choi Han's morning scent, Cale lay back down in annoyance and closed his eyes.  The Caro Kingdom was hot, so Cale had no intention of pulling up the blanket to hide like he always did in the Roan Kingdom.

"......."

Choi Han helped the soldiers to prepare everything as the vice commander, so, of course, some alpha smell stuck to him.

But Choi Han obediently went to clean himself or Cale wouldn't want to wake up.

.

.

"Cale nim, wake up, I've taken a shower."

Cale opened his eyes slowly.  it seemed like he fell asleep again after Choi Han went to the bathroom.

His vision was blurry, staring at Choi Han's muscular body full of scars that made his body look very hot...

His hair also dripped some water since he just washed himself.

"Did you do this on purpose?"

Cale looked at Choi Han with a sharp gaze as he immediately sat on the bed and hugged Choi Han.

Even though his muscle looks hard, it's soft when touched.  Cale's naughty hands who had just woken up touched his muscular body when he smelled Choi Han's scent that he liked.

Cale opened his mouth to bite Choi Han gently as if following his instincts.

"........"

Choi Han let out a short sigh as he stroked Cale's head gently.

“Cale nim, you shouldn't touch me with such a provocative touch when you won't even give me your hand to help.”

Choi Han smiled brightly making Cale smile too.

"Just go to the bathroom and deal with it by yourself."

Cale released his hug from Choi Han.

"You always touch me all you want, Cale nim. Can I do the same?"

Choi Han looked at Cale with an innocent gaze.

"Of course."

Seeing Choi Han's innocent look, Cale just agreed.

Choi Han moved his hand to touch Cale's a-cup chest and squeezed it gently.

"........"

Cale forgot that Choi Han was now good at acting.