Hello Again :)

Hey y'all! As a write this, I am 19 years old and turning 20 in November. To most people, having fanfiction you wrote when you were 14-15 years old still gain attention would be a nightmare. However I thankfully had a couple brain cells to rub together when I was in middle school so I didn't write anything I knew I would regret or cringe at in a few years (for the most part). I don't think I have the same audience I did when I first started writing this or any of my other stories. But I must say the new wave of readers is actually hilarious. I cackle going through comments sometimes.

I'm not sure if I'll continue my fanfiction writing endeavors since I haven't really had the inspiration or motivation to write in a really long time. That doesn't mean there won't be more, I see I haven't really written many interracial fanfictions and as a mixed girl myself I remember reading fanfiction at a young -ish age and being so disappointed when I found I could no longer enjoy a story because even though the story was about 'me,' the girl was describing her perfect white features and I was just like okay fuck me I guess 😭 BUT I AM NOT WRITING EDDIE MUNSON FANFICTION I AM UNAPOLOGETIC 

Seeing a new generation enjoying my story/stories is very bittersweet. I remember immersing myself in fictional worlds and characters to escape the environment I was in for awhile and getting lost for hours. It's an honor to be an escape for someone else. However that means my worst fears are coming true- I'm reaching the geriatric phase of my life. I love you all so much and thank you so much for the kind and funny comments. I read a lot of them and even though I know this story was written many a moon ago I still brace myself for the negative ones. 

I wanna end this by saying, to my new kiddos or the old ones who grew up to be elderly like me, never let anyone make you feel bad for who you are. I know that's some cheesy white people shit but I am so deadass. If you love old movies and fictional characters or you dress a certain way, that is literally so swag. In fact it makes you really fuckin rad so don't ever stop. This world already has so many boring people in it. Plus being weird is IN right now. And I'll let you in on a little secret, I still brag about this book. It isn't anywhere near perfect but it's mine and it makes people happy. I boast about the views and the ratings cause no matter how embarrassing it may be, Corey Feldman and The Outsiders fanfictions are my biggest accomplishments. And that's okay. I love you guys, thank you for reading and see you again soon :)