Gang Imagine

"Woo wee, Steve. Look at that breeze!" Sodapop grinned, nudging Steve and nodding towards the gorgeous girls direction.

Steve raised his eyebrows. "Damn."

Ponyboy wandered next to Soda, trying to figure out what his brother was looking at. Then he saw her.

"Woah, now that's a chick I can dig."

Soda and Steve mumbled in agreement. Two-Bit sauntered over, fiddling with his switchblade.

"What're you cowpokes looking-" Two-Bit gave out a wolf whistle. "Hot damn!"

Darry came out of the house, trying to see what all of the fuss was about. "Why are you all standing out here staring at-" Darry gasped. "Wow."

Johnny and Dallas came around the corner, curious as to if their friends saw the same thing they did.

Dallas was the first of the pair to say something. "She's- she's perfect, man."

Johnny nodded. "Y-yeah. Think she notices us?"

Meanwhile, up in the sky, a pair of Y/E/C eyes was scanning the gang, with a smile planted on a soft face. Y/H/C hair was paired with the angel face.

The gang began shouting and waving, trying to get the beautiful girl's attention.

A gasp was heard and the gang flew backwards as a phone was thrown across the room.

Y/N covered her mouth. She tiptoed over to the other side of her room. She lifted the phone until the screen was facing her.

She could've sworn she saw seven boys waving at her through her screen. She shook her head.

"I should quit reading so much fanfiction. I mean, I'm not going to, but I should."

She shrugged and walked back over to the bed, phone in hand. She plugged the phone in and laid down to sleep.

She didn't even hear the quiet and excited voices of seven boys who saw a real Angel up in the sky.