Darry Curtis Imagine

My jaw was on the floor.

Two-Bit and Dallas were amazed by the same sight.

Darry trusted Sodapop and Ponyboy home alone for awhile so he could let loose at one of Bucks parties.

And he let loose. Darry could dance. Like, really good. I was standing by the wall with Two, and Dally was by the bar. But we could all see the dance floor and the man on it.

"Incredible." I muttered quietly. I began to walk a little closer. A crowd was gathering around Darry. I pushed past a few people to get closer. Then the star noticed me. "Y/N!"

A few eyes were on me. I laughed and called back. "Darry!" I looked over at the bar to Dallas. He was smiling and nodding for me to go with Darry. I didn't have a choice as Darrys hand wrapped around mine.

I was pulled in to the space emptied for Darry. He spun me like a ballerina (A/N: Ballerina that di-) and twirled me like spaghetti on a fork. I laughed and went with it.

Darry and I danced the night away, and as long as his hands were on my waist then nobody else mattered. We left to go back to Darrys home.

Ponyboy and Sodapop were asleep in their room, and Darry picked me up and carried me in his room.

As we laid in his bed, staring at each other, he grinned. "I needed tonight." I cuddled closer to him. "You know, Y/N, you're my dancing queen."

"I'm okay with that." I said, closing my eyes. He kissed the top of my head. "I know you are."

And visions of Darry danced in my head and in my heart.