Ponyboy Curtis Imagine

"No."
"Please?"
"No."
"Pleeeease?"
"Fine."
"Really?!"
"No."

Ponyboy and I were arguing about Pony wanting me to keep a stray cat at my house. I, of course, didn't want to keep it.

"Darry won't let me keep it in our house. If you don't keep him-" Ponyboys eyes starting watering. "He could get k-killed or hurt. He could starve to death. I c-can visit him everyday."

I sighed and leaned in my doorway. Ponyboy was on the porch, clutching on to the stray, a little gray cat with brown eyes.

"You have to scoop its litter box." I said, finally agreeing.

"Thank you, Y/N!" Ponyboy smiled. I stepped aside to let him in the house. He set the cat down and let it wander around.

"Come on, Ponyboy. We need to go buy a litter box, litter, food, and dishes."

"Can we get toys for him?" Ponyboy pleaded. "I'll pay."

I couldn't help but smile. "Sure, Ponyboy."

***
The cat's been here for a month. I love him so much.

Ponyboy kept his promise. He comes over everyday to see the cat, who he named Jingle, and scoops his litter.

We, of course, told Darry about our deal that way Darry would let him come over everyday.

I sat cross legged on the floor, rolling a ball across the floor and letting Jingle okay with it. Ponyboy was sitting next to me, smiling at Jingle.

Ponyboy decided Jingle was our 'baby' and acted like such a dad (A/N: Tru).

"Thank you for taking him in." Ponyboy grabbed my hand.

"I couldn't let him go. I saw how much you love him."

We watched Jingle pounce around with the ball some more.

"I love you, Y/N."

I gave Pony a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you more, Honey."