Two-Bit Imagine

"Pleeaassee, Keith?" I begged, tugging on my boyfriends arm.

"Y/N, I don't know... It sounds kinda not tuff. And its Two-Bit."

"If you say yes, I'll let ya pick it!"

I was pleading with my sunshine to do a couples costume this year for Halloween (A/N: its only APRIL what am I doing) and he was being stubborn.

"Any costume?" He looked at me. I nodded and smiled wide.

"Any costume."

*****
October
*****
"I think y'all are cute." Darry smiled, holding up the camera. Dallas laughed his ass off as soon as he saw Two-Bit and I.

"Y-yeah, I like it." Johnny said.

"Look at you two, cute little mousies." Steve chuckled.

Two-Bit had obviously picked Minnie and Mickey Mouse. I had on a red polka dot dress, black tights and red heels. With, of course, mouse ears and white gloves.

Two-Bit had on red shorts with yellow buttons made of cardboard on them and a black shirt. I bought him a pair of yellow shoes and white gloves tk wear with it. He had his ears too.

"I like it, Two." I smiled. Two-Bit threw his arm around my shoulder.

"Why don't ya sing a little something, Min?" He smiled.

"You're the one I love, the one I'm dreaming of." I sang, and Two-Bit did the little whistle that came after it.

"Alright, alright. Are you two ready?" Dallas asked, heading for the door. Tim Shepard was throwing a Halloween party and Two-Bit and I decided to tag along with Dallas.

"I hope there's a costume contest!" I laughed.

*******
There was. We won. Mic= dropped