Gang Imagine

"Always a beach movie, man." Dallas sighed. The gang and I decided to go to the drive-in this fine Friday.

Beach Blanket Bingo was playing, and I had to admit, Annette Funicello was working that swimsuit.

"I don't mind it." Two-Bit grinned. He was sitting behind me, Ponyboy and Johnny to his left, Sodapop and Steve on his right. Meanwhile, to my left was Darry and Dallas on my right.

"You're so dirty, Two." I smiled.

"I'm going to get a Coke." Johnny said, stretching and standing up from his seat.

"Can you grab me one?" Ponyboy asked, and Johnny nodded. Dallas stood up too. "I'll come with."

Darry sipped his Coke and stared at the screen. "I haven't been to a drive-in in a long time."

"I brought Evie last weekend. Except we didn't watch the movie much." Steve smirked. Sodapop hit his arm.

"That's gross, man." Soda laughed.

"Oh, don't act like you and Sandy haven't done nothin' like that." Steve shot back.

"Hey, I don't wanna hear about my brother smooching a girl!" Ponyboy chimed in (A/N: WITH A HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF). Darry agreed quickly.

"Hey, you'll be doing the same thing one day, Pony. And when you're my age, you'll do what me and Kathy-" Two-bit started.

"Can we just watch the movie?" I giggled, trying to change the subject.

Johnny and Dallas came back and Johnny handed Ponyboy his Coke.

Dallas fake yawned and put his arm around me.

"You're so perverted, Dallas!" I laughed. "You act like I'm your girlfriend."

"This ain't perverted, Doll." Dallas smirked at me. "I can show you perverted.

"Hey, keep it PG." Darry said, causing an abundance of laughs. Dallas moved his arm from behind me.

We sat watching the rest of the movie, mostly. We were still cracking jokes and goofing off. It was one of the best Fridays I've ever had.