Johnny Cade Imagine

Johnny's P.O.V

"Can I talk about Y/N for a minute?" I asked my best buddy, Ponyboy Curtis.

"Sure." Pony said, turning a page in his book. I know he probably ain't gonna listen, but I still want to talk about a girl who actually loves me.

"Thanks."

Ponyboy nodded.

"She makes me feel good about myself, ya know? And- and she tells me she loves me. I don't think anyone cares about me the way she does. Her smile makes my day better, man. And her laugh is better than any music I've heard.
"Her eyes are prettier 'an a sunset, Pony."

Ponyboy smiled, but he was still looking at his book.

"Anything else?" He asked.

"Definitely." I grinned. "Can I keep goin'?"

"'Course you can."

"Thanks. Okay, when my parents are giving it to me, real bad, Y/N... She'll come to the lot and talk with me. She'll touch my hair 'til I go'ta sleep. She'll hold my hand in front of people, she'll hug me, and her kisses are the best."

"You're in love, ain't ya Johnnycake?" Ponyboy looked at me.

"Boy am I."

"You gonna marry 'er one day?"

I thought about it. "I hope so. I wanna give her a better life, one without Socs versus Greasers or getting jumped. I want her to have a life as amazing as she is."

"You're a lucky guy, Johnny."

"I know."

I know my girl loves me, but I love her more than words will allow.