Dallas Winston Imagine

Me and Dallas have been dating for two years, and it was a week after his 19th birthday.

We were lying in bed, heartbeats synchronized. Dallas was letting out what was bottled in.

"And my mom, man. I just... I just wish she loved me like a, like a normal kid, ya know? Shouldn't your kid be more important than some pills?"

I never had to answer. Dallas didn't ever really want one. He just trusted me enough to know I wouldn't betray him for any reason.

"Hey, Dal" I said, looking over him at the clock on his bedside table. "Its only 9. How 'bouta walk?"

Dallas grinned down at me. "Sure, Doll."

****
"Yeah, because I told him to!" I laughed. Dallas let out his cute laugh that he hated.

As I finished my story, we reached the park.

"Dal, come on the jungle gym with me!" I smiled, walking to the structure. I climbed on top of the bars, while Dally just leaned against it.

We talked about anything and every thing. Family, social life, fears. And then the footsteps were heard.

"Hey, looky here. A greaser and his gal." A boy with dark hair and a neatly tucked in shirt sneered.

I tensed up and Dallas reached in to his pocket. "Piss off, man."

Another Soc was next to that one, this one with light hair. "What do you have? A blade?"

Dallas clenched his jaw (A/N: 😍).

He began walking over to the Soc, to straighten him out.

"DALLAS!" I called out, but it was too late. A big, tough looking Soc came behind Dallas and pinned his arms down. He turned him to face the dark haired Soc, who was now in front of me.

Dark smiled maliciously at me. "Come down here, Doll. I ain't gonna hurt you."

I looked over to Dallas, who nodded for me to continue. I climbed off the gym.

I stood face to face with Dark, and as quick as lightning my hands were behind my back and a gun was to my temple.

Dallas tried to jerk forward, which was met by a slap to the face by Light.

"See, Doll. I'll let you go, you and your boy here." He nodded towards Dallas.

"Come on, Mitch. Don't do this, man." Dallas pleaded.

"You know him?!" I gasped.

Mitch grinned and nodded. "He's a troublemaker around my parts."

"Please, let us go!" I pleaded.

"We will, Sugar. As soon as you do something."

"What?"

"See, Dallas here, I know he's not as tough as he seems. Tell me every thing you know about him, or you're both gone."

"W-what?"

"Tell me the soft parts about Dallas, here."

I looked over to Dallas, his eyes as hard as wood and cold as steel.

Mitch playfully messed with the trigger.

"Why?"

"To show people not to be afraid of him. To show he's not tuff."

I looked at Dallas, feeling the cold gun on the side of my head.

"Okay. Only if you put the gun on the ground. I can't give out secrets with a mind full of fear."

"Don't try nothing, Sugar." Mitch said, but still put the gun down.

Light reached in to the Soc holding Dallas's pocket and took out a blade and he pulled out another heater.

"Slide them to to middle and we'll talk." I said. They all kicked their weapons in the middle.

"Now spill." Mitch growled.

"Uh uh uh, loosen your grip. I can't say nothing if I'm uncomfortable.

I looked over at Dallas, a look of betrayal and sadness clouded his face.

Mitch angrily moved his arm to around my waist, but my arms were free.

"Okay, so what I know about Dallas. Hm, well his middle name is Tucker." I began.

The betrayal and sadness on Dallas's face turned to anger.

"And I know that he trusts me and he knows I would never-" I ended that never with a punch to Mitch's mouth. "Betray him!" Mitch fell to the ground, clutching his mouth and then passed out at the sight of the blood that painted his fingers.

Light and Linebacker tried scrambling for the weapons, which I kicked behind me.

Dallas ripped himself from linebacker and started throwing fists.

Light leaped for me but I ducked and he skidded across the ground. His head hit the steel gym beam and he was out.

Dallas punched Linebacker so hard be almost shattered his jaw.

"Come on Doll, let's beat it."

****
At home, we were back in bed safely, both in our underclothing.

"You know, Y/N, I was scared back there. I thought you were really gonna sell me out."

"Never in my life would I hurt you like that, Dallas. I'd kill myself first."

Dally looked in to my eyes.

"Which is why I care about you and want you around forever."

Dallas and I talked the night away, gazing dreamily in to each others eyes.

Never would I hurt my boy