Johnny Cade Imagine

Requested by freakisnormal sorry for the wait :)

I coughed and blood shot out of my mouth. I groaned in agony as the Soc put his size 10 in to my stomach. "That'll teach you to come around here!" He hissed.

Another blow forced me on to my side. "Please stop." I whispered. I already had a black eye, a cut above my left eyebrow, a missing tooth, and although I couldn't see it I was sure I had a bruise the size of Kansas on my abdomen.

"What?" The Soc stopped beating me to put a hand up to his ear mockingly. "Speak up, or is there too much blood?" He cackled.

A glass bottle flew past the Socs head and shattered against the brick wall, the glass shards cascading like dangerous raindrops. I barely had the energy to cover my face.

"Jesus!" The Soc cried, covering his face. "What the Hell, man?" He turned to the assailant, who turned out to be...

"Johnny?" I croaked. I closed my eyes and quickly opened them in fear that if I closed them I wouldn't open them back. "Be careful." I barely whispered.

Then I had to close them. It wasn't my choice. It seemed like God had put tiny weights on my eyelids.
----------
My body was warm. Was I floating? Was I dead? I felt so good, so at peace... I had to be dead.

I opened my eyes and met two chocolate puddles. "Oh, Y/N! Im so glad you're alright."

I groaned, but smiled. "Hey, Johnnycake." I tried to shift myself over and in return got a jab of pain. I gasped in shock.

Johnny quickly reached over and grabbed my shoulder. "Don't move, you'll hurt yourself."

I sighed deeply and closed my eyes. "Who's house are we in?"

"Steve's. I wanted it to be where I knew nobody would come in."

I opened one eye and looked at him questioningly. "Oh, Steve knows we're here, its okay."

I closed the eye back up. "Johnnycake, I'm so sore I can barely move."

I heard his fingers tapping together. "Do... Do I need to bathe you?"

My eyes shot open and I turned my head to look at him. He began blushing profusely. "I trust you, Johnny."

****
Me and Johnny had been silent for a few minutes now, as he washed all over me. We avoided eye contact with each other. I sucked in breath through my teeth when he hit sore spots, causing a spew of apologies.

When it was all said and done, Johnny left the room while I dried off. I walked in to the hallway with my robe on. "I put your clothes in the washer..." Johnny said, twiddling his thumbs. (A/N: skiddly dee day dum)

I grabbed him up in a hug. "Thank you, Johnny." I whispered in his ear. He wrapped his arms around my back. "Of course."

Then a few seconds later, "sorry I brushed against your nipple."

I laughed and after my clothes were washed and dried and I had gotten dressed, Johnny wrote Steve a 'thank you' note for letting us use the bathroom and washer and dryer.

Johnny and I walked hand in hand out in to the warm Oklahoma air. I put my head on his shoulder. "I will always be grateful for you, Johnathan Andrew Cade."

"And I will always love you, Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N."