Two-Bit Mathews Imagine

Two sat by me in the green grass, holding a joke book. "I found one that's hilarious!" He smiled. I playfully rolled my eyes. "Show me." We had been in a small little gated field by the  park all day, Two-Bit talking about school and showing me jokes.

He began flipping to the page he had dog-eared. "Well, it's not hilarious to me but you laugh at everything so you'll like it!"

He finally got to the page. He grinned at me before turning his attention back to the paperback. "Why didn't the skeleton go to the dance?"

I smiled, awaiting his cheesy response. "Because he had noBODY to go with!" As usual, Two-Bit was right. I laughed.

He grinned at me. "I knew you'd like that." I nodded, maintaining a smile. "You're always right."

"How have the guys been?" I asked. I hadn't visited the Curtis house in awhile, and I haven't been near the lot since Johnny got jumped there.

"Oh, good. They miss your company, as do I." Two said, his eyes skimming over the book in his hands. "Why did the chicken cross the road?"

"Why?"

"To get to the idiots door."

I smiled. "That wasn't-"

"Knock, knock." Two interrupted. "Who's there?" I giggled. "The chicken."

I gasped and smacked his arm while he howled with laughter. "You no good grease!" I joked, my face turning hot. "Oh, shut your mouth you broad!" Two shot back. We laughed for a while longer.

Two-Bit looked at his watch. "I gotta go. Same time tomorrow?" He asked, standing up. I nodded, remaining seated. I wasn't leaving anytime soon. "I'll be waiting." I smiled. "I'll be here. Wouldn't miss it for anything." Two smiled, bending over to pick a flower and hand it to me.

It slipped through my fingers and landed in front of my crossed legs. "It's the thought that counts." I laughed, causing a chuckle from Two.

"See ya." He said, and began walking away. He turned around to close the gate. "Y/N, I love you." He called. "I love you too!" I called back.

He turned around and began walking, before facing me and continuing to walk backwards. "I really wish you could come visit us again."

I sighed, turning around to face my tombstone behind me. I tried to brush it with my fingers, but they went right through like a knife cutting butter. "Me too." I whispered.