Dallas Winston Imagine

Part 2 of the genderfluid reader.
This one is dedicated to aesthetically-cobain ❤ You were a good soul brought down by the hideous world.
------
Requested by AskingAlex4drooms
---------
"So you're sure you wanna do this?" Dallas asked me. I nodded, tapping the armrests of the barber's chair.

"It'll grow back. Then I can cut it again." I joked, smiling at Dallas. He gave a ghost of a grin, nodding his head.

"Hello, Mrs.-"

"Mr." Dallas corrected the barber, Mr. Hargrove.

Mr. Hargrove gave me a confused glance. "Uh, Mr. Y/L/N."

I blushed. "Sorry. Just feeling like a Mr today."

Mr. Hargrove nodded. "Well, no matter how you are feeling, I still say hello."

I chuckled. "Hello, Mr. Hargrove." I looked at myself in the mirror. All of this was about to go away. I sighed but smiled. I put my hand up to my hair and ran my fingers through it.

"Thansk for the memories." (A/N: *heavy breathing) I whispered.

Dallas gave my shoulder a quick pat. Then he kissed my cheek. "You're gonna look good."

I grinned at him before my attention turned back to the mirror. "Ready Mr. Hargrove?"

Mr. Hargrove came behind the chair, playing with my hair a little. "As long as you are."

--------
"You look amazing!" Dallas said, after Mr. Hargrove had taken the cape off of me. "Like, real good."

I rubbed my head, feeling all around. I laughed. "You did amazing, Mr. Hargrove!"

Mr. Hargrove did a little bow and began sweeping up the hair on the floor. I began digging in my purse (I still needed somewhere to put my money for now!) for the $2.50 I needed to pay.

Dallas put a hand on my arm and shook his head. He dug in his jacket pocket and produced the money. He put it on the counter, and Mr. Hargrove smiled. He leaned the broom against the counter.

"Would you like a picture, sir?" Mr. Hargrove asked. Dallas shook his head. "Nah."

I giggled. "Dally, wrong sir." "Oh yeah." Dallas said, blushing a little.

"Sure, Mr. Hargrove."

Mr. Hargrove went in to a back room and came back with a camera. He lead me in front of a white wall. "Smile."

Click

(A/N: I hope yall know who this isss)

Dallas and I walked hand and hand outside, feeling the warmth of Tulsa all around us. We laughed and joked on the way home. Life was good.

And hopefully it stays that way.

______________________________________
I usually wait for awhile before doing an imagine of a character again (like if I made a Two-Bit imagine, I would do a few imagines of the other guys before I did another Two-Bit) but today I got news that broke my heart. Aesthetically-cobain passed away. They and I weren't super close friends, but they were one of my followers, and commenters and I appreciate all of my followers/commenters. They were on-board with the genderfluid Y/N train, and I promised them I would make this chapter. That was sadly my last interaction with them. I just want you all to know, if you ever feel like you want to kill yourself or hurt yourself in any way, please talk to me. Nobody should ever feel like that. Rest in peace, aesthetically-cobain. You were perfect in an ordinary way. I'm gonna miss your cheery comments.
Love always, Brittany (Aka, Fightmebr0)❤