Sodapop Curtis Imagine

(A/N: THAT GREEN GENTLEMAN BY PANIC! AT THE DISCO MY DUDES)

Things are shaping up to be pretty. Odd.

"Ever since my folks died, I ain't felt the same about 'nothin'." Sodapop told me one day as we sat at my house for a change. We were in my kitchen, drinking chocolate milk and talking about everything we could think of.

"I bet ya haven't, Soda. That'd be a real bad thing, you know, what happened." I sipped my milk, tapping my free fingers against the table.

Little deaths in musical beds

"You know, when my folks died Dally took it harder than any of us." Soda took a gulp of his milk. (A/N: Brendon Urie glares in the distance)

"How so?" I asked, staring at Soda. How his hair glistened in the light from all the grease, how his finger twitched every once in awhile, the way his eyes shined...

"He went out havin' sex, partying, drinking. It was bad."

I nodded.

Things have changed for me

"It's been..." Sodapop stopped talking and finally looked at me. His eyes, his gorgeous eyes. I could see the gears turning in his wonder filled mind. "Tough. And not in a good way either."

I nodded in understanding. "I know it hasn't been. Poor Darry, he has so much stress now. A-and Johnny, your mama was the only mother figure in his life."

Sodapop nodded. "Yeah, yeah."

And that's okay.

"But now we're all closer together." Sodapop reached for my hand across the table. "And me and you are happy together, and we'll be married one day."

I giggled and agreed. "I'm so in love, Sodapop."

Soda's face rested to a neutral expression. "I am too, Y/N." He gave my hand a squeeze before returning his hands to his cold milk glass.

We spent the rest of the evening talking about the world, love, animals, everything. And at the end of the day, when he went home, I laid in bed staring at the ceiling.

I feel the same. I'm on my way.

This was terrible what was I thinking