Ponyboy Curtis Imagine

Inspired by Eren_is_the_seme
Here's that wedding you wanted :)
***
I smiled in the mirror. Today was the big day. The day Ponyboy and I had been talking about since we were just kids.

"Pucker." My best friend (and maid of honor), Y/BF/N, said. I puckered my lips and she applied the lipstick. "You look absolutely amazing."

"Thank you." I smiled, admiring myself again. My dress was gorgeous, and my hair was down and curled. "You helped do this."

"Its not too late to back out. Run while you can!" Y/BSF/N joked. I laughed. "I'm finally gonna marry him." I sighed, dreamily.

"So Johnny's the best man?" Y/BF/N asked. I nodded. "Ah."

"You wanna catch the bouquet?" I asked, and Y/BF/N about squealed. "Definitely!"

***
Ponyboys P.O.V
"How do I look?" I asked Johnny. He gave a thumbs up. "Tuff." I was wearing one of Darry's old Tux's. I was about to marry my true love.

I combed my hair over to the side. Then the other side. "Right or left, Johnnycake?" Johnny laughed. "Just pick a side, Pony."

"Hmm, when I first asked Y/N out she was sitting in class on my right, so..." And I combed my hair to the right side. Johnny shook his head. "You're a thinker alright." I smiled and nodded.

"I wish I could see her right now." I sighed. "Ain't that bad luck or something?" Johnny asked. "Yeah, which is why Y/N wouldn't let me see her at all yesterday."

There was a knock on the door. "Pony? Its time." Dallas's voice called. "Finally!' I cheered. Johnny (who was wearing on of Steve's old suits) and I headed to the altar.
***
Y/N P.O.V

Dallas had just called that it was time. I, and Y/BF/N, met him outside the dressing room. Dallas was to walk me down the aisle, since my father wasn't really around. Y/BF/N went to go take her place at the altar. Ponyboy and I had decided on one bridesmaid and one groomsmen, and Y/BF/N and Johnny won.

"You've made Ponyboy the happiest kid alive." Dallas said, taking my arm as we stood outside the chapel doors. "And he's done the same for me." I smiled. Then the wedding march began playing.

Dallas opened the doors and took my arm again. Everyone stood and all the attention was on us. I looked right ahead. My heart was fluttering. Ponyboy's jaw dropped. Johnny clapped his shoulder and smiled. Ponyboy about dropped to his knees.

I gripped on to the bouquet even tighter. Here it was. I finally reached the altar, and Dallas went to take a seat. I stood across from my love. "You look gorgeous." He gasped. I giggled. "You don't look too bad yourself."

(Lol marriage stuff that I can't remember)

*Who gives this woman in marriage to this man?" The minister asked. Darry raised his hand and I gave a small wave. The minister nodded and continued.

The minister turned to Ponyboy.

"Do you, Ponyboy, take Y/N to be your wife – to live together after God’s ordinance – in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her your heart’s deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?" Ponyboy smiled real big as he said "I do."

Then the minister turned to me.

"Do you, Y/N, take Ponyboy to be your husband – to live together after God’s ordinance – in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon him your heart’s deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him as long as you both shall live?"