16 | parade me around

5 am is when Amaria woke up. Her flight last night came into San Fran international at 8:40 PM. She was currently in the Curry Residence because she would be working with Ayesha for the next week after all of the celebrating. Her notifications were off the wall from her post about Jordan.

Her comments were limited but it didn't stop her from reading everything leading up to the restrictions placed. Most of the comments were nice but others were down right ridiculous. People were starting to spam her accounts which would bring her engagement up but she wanted to enjoy instead of carefully picking through random hate comments.

She sighed as her final notification appeared on her phone signally her first Golden State Vlog posted. It was about her flight to California and the first two video shoots with Hazel. Playing it back she realized these last two, almost three months have changed her life drastically.

"Good morning love! How are you feeling?" Ayesha asked passing her a cup of tea.
"Annoyed but I feel refreshed. I just wanna get ready and go out."

The warm liquid coated her throat which soothed the nerves she didn't realize she had. "This is gonna be a lot isn't it?"

"Yeah honey, it is. You'll be front and center but you'll have Hazel and Audi on the bus with you."

Steph lost the rock, paper, scissors against Draymond to see who would have Amaria on their bus. Hazel didn't understand the competition because Amaria was technically her friend first.

"I can't believe y'all did that child's game to see who would be on the bus."
"I feel like we should've won."

"Ayesha, you said it like there was a vote, he lost fair and square." She laughed lightly. "Are the kids up yet?"

"Steph is getting them ready. He wanted to because he knew he would be way too lit later on to be of help."
"Let's get this show on the road."

8:30 am the team met at the Chase Center before heading to load the buses. The kids ran around the court as the adults made sure everyone was accounted for.

"Oh this outfit is cute as hell." Mariah complimented as Amaria did a little spin.

In the Navy Mitchell & Ness custom cropped Oakland jersey, a low rise army fatigue mini skirt and a pair of black converse run star's. This is actually the most amount of skin she's shown in awhile, due to the weather and just being more comfortable in baggy clothing.

"Look at lil miss no waist!" Hazel greeted as she entered the circle of women.
"You got the Curry and Lee women repping their men to the fullest and I'm out here in a t-shirt with this man face on it. Like Audi got this cute lil jersey too."

"Yeah, I've never seen you like this. Girl you got abs?! Like what." Sydel gawked.

"I just feel like since I missed the dinner at Esh's restaurant, I had to come with some energy. Somebody called me boring in my comments and I'm like nah that was a cute post, why y'all on my behind." She ranted.

"Girl tell them people to kiss your ass. Just like I'm about to do with these 'Boston Sucks' shirts Dray got us."

"He's so petty." Ayesha giggled, "well I think you look absolutely Amazing all the time. You're naturally stylish. Pay those trolls no mind."

"They about to be on you about that skirt, how you make it past Steph with this on?" Hazel asked, "Cause I promise you Dray gonna find you a towel to cover you in."

"Steph had already been drinking and I got in the car first."

"Well they walking in here now. And you know thirsty ass Gary is first in line."