17 | same wavelength

"I'm sober now and I don't regret a thing." Jordan admitted as he finished packing for part 1 of his trip to Europe.
"Bro what the fuck did you do?"

Flashback

After Jordan emptied his stomach. His feeling of nausea had subsided a bit. Amaria had figured out the pantry in his kitchen and made him some soup. It was around 3 am. Ralen still wasn't home which gave Jordan opportunity to do anything in the house.

"Aye, can you come here?" He asked watching her clean the bathroom. "I can worry about that later, come back to bed."

She flushed the toilet and washed her hands before climbing back in bed. She attempted to get comfortable but he had sat up to look at her. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. I just wanna share with you how I'm feeling."
"Okay" She propped up on one arm with him. "What's up?"

"I really fuck with you. Crazy cause had I not been prideful I would've met you at the airport. I was deadass hype about that video you did and I ended up watching some more of your videos. I probably should've kept that to myself."

She laughed but she could tell he was serious. "You got nothing to be ashamed of. I appreciate your support, more than you know."

Amaria truly did appreciate Jordan for the support he's showcased while knowing her. And now to know that he supported before knowing her, makes her feel more comfortable about her feelings.

"There's more Selene, like you really go crazy on the cam. I don't want you to ever down play your talents. You going far for sure."

Now she was blushing and that was not helping her in the moment.

"Then I met you in person, and I'm like yeah, she's valid. Then you got the nerve to care about me and you don't take my shit? I don't know, I just like that. Like enough that I almost tossed Gary across the locker room cause he wanted to ask you out. And I'm like how the fuck is that gonna work if I wanna ask her out."

"You wanna ask me out? Like seriously?"

"As serious as you are about them hot Cheetos."
"Sounds pretty serious."

"You think I just be having anyone in my house or bed? Man I came to your hotel to apologize cause I was wrong, not even gonna lie. Or matter of fact, me flying to you on the same day you were flying here didn't tell you that?

But before all that, I wanna get to know you more. I don't wanna pressure you. I'm not being cocky when I say it but it's no way you laying here and not on the same wavelength."

Jordan explained to Ralen as they say on the couch.

"Yo you bold. Cause ain't no way you told her to her face 'she wouldn't be there if she ain't feel the same'"
"I didn't lie though and she ain't pack her shit and leave. We in business in my book."

"Well what did she actually say back?
"I passed out while she was talking to me, so I'd have to ask."

Amaria sat in the break room of the studio she was recording at with Ayesha.

"You okay in here?" Ayesha asked grabbing a bottle of water.

"I'm tired. Yesterday was so long. Never drinking again." She yawned.
"No, I need to see you act like that again. Funniest thing was 'I'm selectively horny'"

"Please don't hold that over my head."
"Oh no, I have to because what is that mark on your neck you lil hussy?"

Amaria jumped out of her skin to find the nearest mirror, "Oh what the hell." She gasped as she traced her fingers over the light bruise on her body.

"Yeah, what the hell? You mean you actually did it?!" Ayesha yelled which caused Amaria to shush her.

"Be quiet! And no, no I don't think so. Like I hope not." She thought trying to recall what actually happened last night.

"Why not?"
"Cause that's a terrible way to have a first time. Can't remember a damn thing, everything is spotty."

"First time? Mari, you're a virgin?!"

"Well shit Ayesha, shout it out to the whole world why don't you." She sighed.
"Oh this explains everything. Sit down with me, let's chat."

Amaria was now embarrassed. She had been close in attempts to be sexually active but due to her late bloom and awkwardness, it was hard for her to get far in the dating world.

"Do you feel any different?"
"I'm panicking, what if I did, what do I do now?!"

"Breathe." Ayesha coached. She was not expecting this turn of events to occur but she would help as best as possible. "Walk me through last night."

"Well the thing I remember the most is Jordan getting sick and I had to help him in the bathroom. Like there's no way I let him kiss me cause I would only think of vomit. I remembering him brushing his teeth and I made soup and then we talked about feelings."

"What feelings?" Ayesha raised her brow, she couldn't wait to tell her Husband that they won the bet against Hazel and Draymond.

"He told me he liked me more than a friend but he wanted to get to know me more before moving forward and I promise you I don't remember much besides waking up."

"What did you say back?"
"I didn't say anything really. I changed the subject and he had passed out because what you want me to do with that information?"

"So you're not gonna tell him you like him back?"
"He clearly already has it in his mind that I do, what else I need to say?"

"Say, it! Girl he's gonna be waiting until death if you don't or worse, more on because you'll seem like you're just using him."

"I couldn't and wouldn't do that. Like I care about him, I wouldn't put him through that."

"Figure out a way to tell him you feel the same and that you'll need time but speaking of, we need to cover this mark before anyone else sees it."