33 | brotherly love?

He really posted me.... She thought to herself as she scrolled through all of the notifications on her phone. It had been a full 24 hours and she was now on every blog, couple's page or fan page you could think of.

The good comments definitely outweighed the bad. A bunch of "finally" and "I'm so happy for them" poured in and it was comical to her. That people paid attention enough or even fantasized enough for their union to mean something.

"Amaria, I been calling you for the last 10 minutes. What you been in here doing?"

Jordan was now looking at her as she sat on his couch, doing her usual, work.

"I'm sorry, been a lil distracted." Quickly locking her phone, she placed it to the side giving him her undivided attention. "What's up?"

Jordan threw himself onto the couch, taking up her personal space. He laid in her lap and got comfortable.
"Was that necessary?"

"The dive? Yeah, I had to. You know your people are in the city today."

The people he was referring to were the Sixers. Everyone had been on her phone about her home team and her new home team going against each other.

"Yeah I know. I spoke to Harden and Harris already."
"No Maxey?" Jordan asked genuinely curious.

"Surprisingly no, but I'll be seeing them later so there's that."
"You wearing my jersey right?"

"No because I wanted to be cute today." She pouted.
"So you wouldn't look cute in my jersey?"

"Jordan you realize this is gonna be my first public appearance as your girlfriend right?"

He actually hadn't thought of that.

"I'm not dressing like a little boy today." She concluded.
"Okay so when we're in Philly, what you about to wear?" He asked raising a brow.

"The best man to sport a number 3 jersey."
"Knowing you, your smart ass isn't talking about me."

She leans over and gives him a kiss. "You know me so well."

"Unhand me traitor!" He yells playfully pushing her off of him. "You really gonna do me like that?"

"At least I love you, right? I mean, I haven't been in love with Iverson since I was 8. I think you won this round." She laughed as he threw a pillow at her.

Amaria would be going back to her basketball highlights roots. Today would be footage on her personal accord. On Thursday, she would be apart of the production team for game 2. The Sixers team personally reached out to her to be apart of the monumental moment in the city.

"Alyssa, you're here?" Amaria was confused as to why her friend didn't warn her ahead of time.
"Yes, I was minding my business and James ended up on at my door asking me to come with him to Golden State. Girl I came for you, so surprise!"

"Well how far are you?"
"Check my location babe."

Amaria looked at Alyssa's location and saw that it was on top of hers. She quickly ran to the front door and turned on her Intercom to see Alyssa on the camera. "AHHHHHHH! I'm letting you up now."

Amaria unlocked her door and waited for one of her favorite people to enter.

"This place is nice as hell." Alyssa left her bag at the door as she ran into Amaria's arms for a hug.

"I've missed you so much Lys! We still have to reschedule LA."
"Yeah cause that was just rude how that whole event played out."

Alyssa's event planning gig had been cancelled last minute due to a contract issue, a major one. The venue had been double booked for another event but Alyssa had already decorated. The venue had to refund her client, she had to refund her client and then had to hire express movers for all of her rentals.