22 | lets review

Amaria woke up the next morning feeling overheated. Around her were a pair of arms she was sure belonged to Jordan. He was the big spoon and emphasis on big.

She tried moving from his grasp to use the rest room but he refused to let her go per usual.

"Jordan, I have to pee, let me get up." He reluctantly released her so she could handle her business. When she returned she had laid back in bed but a little further from him.

Last night replayed in her head as she held the sheets close to her body. It almost mortified her.

Shit, shit, shit! She mentally yelled remembering she was supposed to be upset with him. Then she kissed him first and he kissed back, in multiple places.

By now he had sat up to see why she was so far away. "What's wrong?"

She didn't answer and that both annoyed and scared him.

Did he do something? Well, yeah he did something but did she now regret it.

"Tell me what's wrong, I can tell you just distanced yourself from me."

"We weren't supposed to do that."

So she regrets it.

"So you regret it?" He asked turning her body towards him.
"Yes and no." She said truthfully.

That was a relief for him. He didn't want to second guess himself again.

"No because I absolutely enjoyed it, honestly." He smirked a bit. That made him feel good. "But yes because, I'm now sharing myself with you and I shouldn't have. Not after you played me."

"Amaria, I'm sorry. I truly didn't intend to hurt you. I was on bullshit."
"But you did Jordan. Like did I take too long to say I like you too?"

"You do?"
"You think I just be letting anyone put their mouth on me?"

He shrugged which earned him a slap upside the head. "I was joking, I was joking. I know you don't move like that."

"Okay so what was the problem?"

"Honestly, it was that. I felt like you really didn't see yourself getting to know me that way so I backed off. I did too much and I recognize that."

"Yeah way too much. That was shitty Jordan." She rolled her eyes and turned over so she could go back to sleep.
"I said I was sorry." He cuddled her from behind again.

"Yeah, I heard you."
"Okay but do you forgive me?" She didn't answer because she was trying to go back to sleep.

"I mean I could always give you head again," he offered, slowly rubbing her thighs. She slapped his hands away.

"No because we need to slow down. You ain't touching nothing, relax friend, don't be getting all excited, it was a one time thing."

He smacked his teeth, "You deadass?"
"I'm deadass, go to bed hornball."

He went to sleep but he surely wasn't happy about it. She was right, he was definitely horny remembering what took place a few hours ago. The way that she melted under him made him feel like the man. Her snarky comment about biting her really set him off because he intended to. He looked at her neck and saw a few marks which would let anyone wondering know, to back off.

As promised, he had gotten a massage from the resort spa which wasn't half bad. He just would've preferred the hands of the woman who was currently editing videos in their room.

They agreed that she could edit since it didn't take much physical effort as long as she took her liquid IV and ate when offered.

He made his way to the gym to play a pick up game with Steph, Juan, Damion, Seth, and Gary.