73 | the session that says it all

"Jordan, please explain to me why you got into that altercation?"

With a small cut below his eye and an ice pack on his already stressed hand. He sighed looking between Amaria and then back to Dr. Spencer.

24 hours ago....

All Jordan could see was well toned legs from his position on the floor. The kitchen sink wasn't working and instead of calling a plumber, he wanted to fix it himself. "You know you don't have to stand there right?"

"I'm just trying to help. I don't know why you insisted on doing this today like we don't have things to do."

Jordan knew if he had just a few more minutes he would be done. Today was the ESPYs and in the next two hours, they would be preparing for it. Flight booked, hotel booked, all appointments will be done at the hotel as well.

"Try turning the water on." Amaria turned the faucet nob feeling relieved that the water was running perfectly. "You fixed it!"

A handy man? We love to see it.

"I told you I would." He chuckled. Wiping off his wet hands, he soon placed them on her sides. "This lil dress thing is called what again?"

"A mumu, or a nightgown babe. Why you worried about it?" She giggled as he played with the ends of the dress. Jordan wanted what was under the dress itself. Placing his lover on the counter, he took the chance to run his hands under the fabric.

"I wanna celebrate. I fixed the sink. We're about to run off to LA for the next few nights. It's all work and no play." Jordan's fingers hooked both ends of her underwear before pulling them down her legs.

"We really don't have that long Mr. Poole."

"I'll beat the time, you just worry about focusing on me."

The cold marble against her shoulder blades gave her relief as the rest of her body was heated up. Amaria's legs rested on Jordan's shoulders as she made a mess on his face.

The clock on the microwave seemed to be going a little faster than expected because their half an hour window was now ten minutes. Her lower half was completely exposed, competing with the cool air in the room and Jordan's warm lips at her core.

Now I have to deep clean this kitchen she thought.

Her concern for the kitchen went out the window as he firmly sucked on her clit. 

"You okay?" Jordan asked taking her out of her dizzy spell. "Yeah, I'm fine why?"

"You stopped talking" Amaria looked over his features and watched as he licked his lips. "You're done?"

"You don't see this mess?" Amaria looked at his shirt, the counter and the floor. She was puzzled. "You either fell asleep or you passed out. Damn was it boring?"

Shaking her head no, she blinked a few times. It was never boring, he was trolling her. "Did you keep going after I came?"

"Which time?" He began smirking. "How many times did I actually.."

The ring doorbell went off, signaling Dominique had arrived. "Shit, I have to go shower. Let her in, and clean up the kitchen." She sped walked out of the area, to collect her things, including her underwear before taking off down the hall.

"And it was three times!" He yelled before running to the door.

"You good?" Jordan asked placing his hand on her thigh on the plane. He always asked if Amaria was okay, or needed something. She loved the attentiveness. "No, I— you know I hate planes."