32 | do you really love me?

After winning the series against Portland, the next stop was The Bay. There would be a few days of rest before going against the Sixers. The league cut out the third round of each conference and allowed the coasts to inter battle one another for the second round. Whoever made it the finals, it was what it was.

Instead of going straight to The Bay, they went out for a little club hopping in Portland. Of course Gary joined them because he missed his friends. Ayesha, Hazel and Mariah were also with them in the section.

"Oregon ain't that bad" Hazel joked with her pineapple and tequila mix. "It's cute" Mariah laughed as they observed the club scene.

"I miss my bed." Ayesha pouted as she sat next to her husband. "In a few hours we'll be home Esh." He laughed kissing her forehead.

Jordan stood at the balcony overlooking everything with Gary and Moody. "Drink up fellas! This the last time it's on the house in this city cause I'm out!" Gary joked finishing his champagne.

In a neighboring section there were a group of women making their way over to the ballers. There were still some single men on the team and they would be stupid not to try their luck. Amongst the group, Havana. She heard that Gary would be bringing the guys out to Java and needed to find her way back into Jordan's life.

Hazel eyed her suspiciously as she greeted Gary first, knowing him from their games a few years ago.

"Oh shit, a ghost from Christmas past. Hey Hav, what you doing here?" Gary nervously laughed.

Jordan looked over and his expression didn't waiver. He didn't care to know why she was here or what she wanted.

"Hi Jordy." She stood next to him at the balcony.
"What's up Havana? What you want? I heard you been looking for me." He didn't bother to face her.

"I see my message reached you." She smirked. "It shouldn't have."

"Don't be like that. I miss you. We used to be great friends." She began caressing his exposed arm.

"Havana, cmon leave me alone." He jerked away from her touch. "You doing too much and I didn't ask you to touch me."

"Not this time, but don't be brand new Jordan. You really got a stick up your ass."

"And you're about to have a foot up yours!" Hazel yelled stepping into the conversation. By now Dray had gotten up and slid Jordan out the way to give Hazel whatever space she needed.

"Oh girl! This has nothing to do with you." Havana rolled her eyes.

"It's got everything to do with me, you're pushing up on my little brother and he doesn't wanna be bothered with you, walk away!"

"Don't yell at me! Just mind your business."
"I better not catch you near him or anyone apart of this team, and I said what I said."

"No one is scared of you! Move around troll."

Draymond stepped in to remove his wife from the situation as security removed Havana and her friends.

"That bitch lucky I warned her, cause Amaria 'Laila Ali' Banks would've just ran up and hit her."
"Yeah, I would pay to see that even though it would be an unfair fight." Gary added.

"You good JP?" Steph asked looking at his teammate. Jordan was visibly bothered.

"Nah, I'm ready to go."
"I'll go with you. I gotta finish packing anyways." Klay volunteered.

The whole team decided to leave. It wasn't a point in staying when their flight would be leaving soon anyways.

"Jordan!" He turned to see Ayesha walking up to him on the plane. "What's up Esh?"