57 | session one

"Jordan, it's time for you to get up."

He groaned, enjoying the time off and not have any obligations to move. "I don't wanna get up." He mumbled.

"Who's gonna eat these banana waffles then?" Jordan opened one eye to peek, there she was smirking with a plate of food.

"Now you have to get up cause I'm not leaving you with the plate." He pouted before taking a look at her attire, a red sports bra with red and black running shorts.

Red was definitely one of her colors.

As much as he didn't want to, Jordan drug himself out of bed. He followed her into the kitchen, watching her legs as they moved through the house.

"I can finally eat?" Making him a plate, she placed it in front of him. "Yeah. Sit down Puds."

As he forked some of the waffles, she massaged his shoulders. "You've got quite the day ahead don't you?"

Jordan had a media promo shoot with NBC Bay Area for winning MVP this year. He wasn't the fondest of interviews or even photo shoots but Amaria and J2 took their time with convincing him to take the chance.

"Yeah, I do. Still a little nervous about it."
"You want me to come? I told you I would."

"It's okay, Squared is coming. You have work you gotta do. You didn't rent space for nothing baby."

Amaria set aside two hours for editing her script. She rented office space so she could be away from everyone, all the noise and distractions. She would be meeting the girls for lunch later today as well.

After finishing their food, they cleaned together. Amaria set up the hot water in a basin in the sink as Jordan put things back into the cabinets.

"You know I have a dish washer right?"
"You know I like hand washing things right?" She retorted.

"I'm trying to wake up to you for the rest of my life, but that smart ass mouth is killing me." He joked.

"Love you too, kiss my ass though. You shouldn't have asked that foolish question."

Using the other half of his double sink, he washed his hands. Sprinkling some of the water her way.

"Now if I do that back, that would be wrong because there's bleach in this water."

"You right." Placing his head in the crook of her neck, he wraps his arms around her waist.

"I love you." He kisses her cheek, still holding her.
"I love you too. I'll see you later okay?"

"6 PM, I'll pick you up."

Amaria's writing session went well. She had accomplished the edits she wanted to as well as brainstorming for some complete rewrites. She would work on that at a later time but, she needed to stay on track for her day.

Sitting in a private room in a bistro in Downtown San Francisco, the ladies ordered drinks and appetizers as they settled.

"Spinach dip or pretzels?" Esh asked looking over the menu.

"Pretzels are so thick, no thank you." Mariah shook her head.

"Definitely the dip, I haven't had a good one in so long." Hazel nodded.

"I agree." Mychal had been joining them more lately. She hadn't been around much but Sydel made it a mission to have her with the rest of the WAGs because she was too far away now.

"I'm glad you came out Mychal." Amaria smiled. Out of everyone, she knew her the least but their boyfriends were pretty close. She didn't understand how that happened.